et-thoughts

A perfect singularity...

Is this to be a reincarnation of someone?

Thank you ! Somehow what you asked enabling me to see something anew, something that been happening to me now makes a bit more sense. To answer the question: No, its to be a revelation of sorts that exposes what be in such a way that it clarifies what follows!

Let me explain a bit more what I meant by seeing something anew. I had been concerned with instances where what I stated in a conversation was followed by silence and now I see that it had a lot to do with " a single voice of truth sufficing to direct and constrain slanderous ways by exposing the truth of the matter". Again thank you for enabling me to see this situation anew and with a different perspective on it. As I mentioned yesterday I need to be more careful when presenting stuff to ensure that what follows enables following the dance... have to go right now will be back to mention something about reincarnation... likely in a new topic thought will come here afterwards to provide the link from here to there...

... I need to be more careful when presenting stuff to ensure that what follows enables following the dance...

Oh, I'm watching you. Hehehe. And Stosh too.

I do attain that condition on occasion but then before long I am pulled back into reality and have to determine if the water is hot or cold.

You think you are determining wether or not the water is hot or cold, but what you are actually doing is determining wether or not you are hot or cold. :P

Edited by Everything

else I get into trouble.

The meaning you give it, determines the effect you get out of it. If you define it as trouble, you'll experience pretty much just that.

For example, you give "breaking the law" negative meaning, so thats what you get out of it. Reality is like a mirror in that way.

There are all kinds of positive reflections of "breaking the law" that can be witnessed, if you choose the smile first at the mirror. Then no matter what kind of mirror you're looking at, the smile will always be reflected back to you.

If you wait for the mirror to smile first, you'll be waiting your whole life. I know that much :D

Oh, I'm watching you. Hehehe. And Stosh too.

Oh its gets better when you tango, and dance and play! :D:lol:

Especially when there be good music, a wonderful floor and enriching rewards for each and all...

So what moves your spirit your mind and your body at this time?

If you wait for the mirror to smile first, you'll be waiting your whole life. I know that much :D

I broke the mirror a long time ago. All I can do now is live.

So what moves your spirit your mind and your body at this time?

What a question!

Life moves me. I doubt I will be moving much when I die.

All I can do now is live.

Must feel really light then, huge weight of your shoulders :blush:

What do they say again? Enlightened? :lol: