GrandTrinity

*Jade Pillow*

How is everyone's Jade Pillow point? The base of the skull. This point is said to take longer to "open" compared to most other points on the orbit. Personally, I am having some difficulty with this point. I do attribute this difficulty to living in an environment where I am surrounded by people who are perhaps 'less than" healthy, particularly in the neck. Still, I am looking for ways to re-align this Atlas bone so that it stays proper aligned and the Jade Pillow fully opens. This point is said to part of the Earth element.

This one bodywork in Switzerland devised a healing method for fixing the atlas, and it's supposed to work after just one treatment. This is a quite interesting interview if your inclined:

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/mhane.htm

What are your experiences with this Jade Pillow point? It appears this point is a major source of everyones health problems, as the atlas bone is misaligned in most everyone starting at birth.

In the above interview, the founder of this Atlas realignment method even claims that humanity may be esoterically controlled and kept docile by this point's breaking - like some conspiracy. This might have to do with elite Taoists...

It is interesting to note that the Jade Emperor/ress is the highest God in the Tao pantheon.

Hi GT,

I've done some work with this but it's probably just another point of view to throw in the pot and maybe I have learnt wrong...

I thought the Jade Pillow was at the back of the head opposite the eyes and at the risk of saying something blasphemous, to me this particular point is of less importance than the next parts which I have experienced but don't get much further:

If you are doing this to open up various centres to Awaken (in an alchemical sense) then wherever the Jade Pillow is take that energy to a point behind the eyes and in the centre of the head while pressing the tongue against the roof of the mouth - don't know why but it seemed to work for me. The sensation you look for here is of warming up or a feeling of swelling (not the brain but an essence!), then that energy is gradually taken forward through the "Hidden Chamber", the "Bright Hall" and to the "Celestial Eye" - between the eyebrows. The previous 'areas' are in a line between the eyebrows and centre of the head about an inch and a third apart. When the centre feels warm/swollen and the focus moves to your eyebrows a feeling can arise of a pinpoint of vibration or throbbing - this definitely works for me...but I don't feel much else afterwards. So this represents the "Celestial Eye" opening. The cycle is then taken to the bridge of the nose, down the nostrils (magpie bridge) to the throat then down the various organs, to the crown jewels if you are a man lol then back up the spine - the whole process being called (amongst other things) the Waterwheel Cycle - which is also used by hermits to draw heat around the body to keep warm during meditation.

Now, all these fine names and explanations of what is going on is to me (probably most incorrectly) secondary to how this should be approached. All this focus occupies the mind, the thinking but develops a deep internalising and meditative state. The problem for me is everything we are trying to do here; settle the energy, calm the spirit, purify the system, rest our thinking...all this goes to pot if our thinking is piqued. Ultimately, all these things occur naturally if our thinking becomes still and we reach a point of no-thought. We cannot do that if we are focussing our thoughts on different parts of the body as we are in fact simply occupying our thoughts in just as much a distraction as thinking about shopping or work for instance. What we need is for the cognitive mind to stop thinking.

So, if you are struggling at a specific point, or you feel a block at the Jade Pillow or Crimson Chamber etc - you don't need it, let it go. These are simply tools and like any tool they allow you to do a job. It is the job that is important and not the tool. So the same can be achieved by being tranquil, if a thought arises, no problem, let it go; at some point the gap between them grows a little. It is what is in this gap that all this is about. Here is where lead is changed into gold - when in fact it is just a realisation, a metaphor. You are that gold whether you realise or not.

Best wishes,

Heath

• Like 1