Marblehead

Lily Of The Day

Don't much care for the yellow ones myself :)

Don't suppose you do either

They all are special and unique. I will allow any of them to bloom in my garden any time they wish to do so.

• Like 1

MH are these growing now? ... I realise I have no idea about florida climate.

No. They stopped blooming mid summer and the plants went (excessive heat) dormant. The pictures being posted now are from early-mid summer.

I think I just experienced my last cold spell for the winter so the plants will be coming out of dormancy with the foliage starting to grow again. Shortly after that they will begin producing flowers again.

I do have flowers (Pansies, Snapdragons, and Violas) in bloom right now. They will stay until early summer then die back.

The lilies are bog type plants and will return every year if conditions are right.

My last cold spell took out the remainder of my Marigolds and a couple Sunflowers that grew from the birds being messy eaters.

I will likely have a new blossoming of the lilies starting in mid-March. I won't be taking pictures of these as they would be only repeats of what I am posting from last year.

• Like 1

No. They stopped blooming mid summer and the plants went (excessive heat) dormant. The pictures being posted now are from early-mid summer.

I think I just experienced my last cold spell for the winter so the plants will be coming out of dormancy with the foliage starting to grow again. Shortly after that they will begin producing flowers again.

I do have flowers (Pansies, Snapdragons, and Violas) in bloom right now. They will stay until early summer then die back.

The lilies are bog type plants and will return every year if conditions are right.

My last cold spell took out the remainder of my Marigolds and a couple Sunflowers that grew from the birds being messy eaters.

I will likely have a new blossoming of the lilies starting in mid-March. I won't be taking pictures of these as they would be only repeats of what I am posting from last year.

Ok ... thanks. Maybe you could post other flowers as well and we could have a TBs seasonal garden :)

Ok ... thanks. Maybe you could post other flowers as well and we could have a TBs seasonal garden :)

I did a little of that a while back but the limits on uploads prevent my doing too much until after I have finished with the Lily series.

Nice idea though for those of us who are into gardening.