Interview with Bart Ehrman about issues concerning 3 of Jesus' most important disciples. He explains that Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute. I believe it was the catholic church which slandered her as one, because she was a closer disciple to Jesus and actually outranked Peter who they claim is the first pope. Mary Magdalene was really the first one to see him after he came back to life, and was the one who propagated his teachings the most after his death. Bart Ehrman says here that he believes it was more-so Mary Magdalene who influenced the start of Christianity in it's earliest form, not Peter-
'Peter, Paul, and Mary Magdalene' : NPR

Edited by Immortal4life

It makes sense to me. Us guys don't like to be nocked down notches by those nastly ladies!

Lol, another reason is becuase females gain so much spiritual power when they start meditative and QiGong practices and the like - especially back in those times, i'd be frightened of a pwoerful, spiritually intuned lady. :ninja:

It makes sense to me. Us guys don't like to be nocked down notches by those nastly ladies!

Definitely not.

Lol, another reason is becuase females gain so much spiritual power when they start meditative and QiGong practices and the like - especially back in those times, i'd be frightened of a pwoerful, spiritually intuned lady. :ninja:

I had never heard that idea before.

Sign in to follow this