thelerner

Who are the top people out there?

David Verdesi and Robert Peng, both have the electric qi. Wang Liping but to get the most out of him you'd have to get 10-15 years one on one training somewhere in a cave or mountain. The public seminar stuff won't make you immortal or enlightened. Truth is he hasn't found a real transmitter yet and is hoping to find one through public seminars. So go see him you might be the lucky one. And there is a high level dzogchen master in Holland who can leave hand- and footprints in pavement. I'll see if I can post pics or the video of him doing it. Quite a crazy dude. I've seen him manifest a 3d living mandala in front of him. Obviously something completely different from the guru bullshit non-sense of Norbu and other self-appointed masters of awareness.

You are not referring to wim hof are you? I know he is a tummo master in the Netherlands.

I'd love to see any pictures or video you've got of this guy, if you could give us some contact info on him I'd like to ask him about ending rebirth.

Thanks in advance.

:)

David Verdesi and Robert Peng, both have the electric qi. Wang Liping but to get the most out of him you'd have to get 10-15 years one on one training somewhere in a cave or mountain. The public seminar stuff won't make you immortal or enlightened. Truth is he hasn't found a real transmitter yet and is hoping to find one through public seminars. So go see him you might be the lucky one. And there is a high level dzogchen master in Holland who can leave hand- and footprints in pavement. I'll see if I can post pics or the video of him doing it. Quite a crazy dude. I've seen him manifest a 3d living mandala in front of him. Obviously something completely different from the guru bullshit non-sense of Norbu and other self-appointed masters of awareness.

Edited by More_Pie_Guy
  • Like 1

I've heard rumors that tummo master wim hof is able to do this but never publicly demo's this skill, he is from the Netherlands.

Is this the same person from Holland?

If the main teachings don't lead to enlightenment it really isn't worth following such a person. I have a few very accessable teachers that teach everything you need to know in level one. Hows that for cutting out the bullshit? :lol:

If the main teachings don't lead to enlightenment it really isn't worth following such a person. I have a few very accessable teachers that teach everything you need to know in level one. Hows that for cutting out the bullshit? :lol:

I don't care about enlightenment, I only want to stop rebirth.

I don't care about enlightenment, I only want to stop rebirth.

- & + = 0... :D

There are (+) ego wish

There are (+) ego resist

There are (+) ego is neutral

There are (-) ego wish

There are (-) ego resist

There are (-) ego is neutral

------------------------------------------

When we come through all wish and resist layers of our consciousness,

we come to our source (0) or no ego state, enlightenment...

Jox, :)

Edited by Jox

You are not referring to wim hof are you? I know he is a tummo master in the Netherlands.

I'd love to see any pictures or video you've got of this guy, if you could give us some contact info on him I'd like to ask him about ending rebirth.

Thanks in advance.

:)

Yeah right like I can make him do anything, lol. If you were to talk to him he answers in some strange language that is gibberish. But when he makes eye contact with you you are in rigpa immediately. Samsaric mind neutralized, karmic winds exhausted. I've only seen the mandala once but he repeats it every day at the same location. In front of the train station pointing to a large clock and inside a big shopping mall also pointing to a clock. He starts moving like a praying rabbi then makes strange movements with his hand pointing above him. Obviously others can't see the mandala but little children do see something as I've seen them looking transfixed without blinking at the space he is pointing at. I watch him do it every day but I've only seen the living mandala once. Always has an umbrella with him even in summer. Looks like a bum but wears expensive nikes and his clothes are clean so someone is taking care of him. Probably hasn't shaven or cut his hair in 10 years. His 2 fingers are black from smoking. So yeah good luck contacting him. He sometimes appears in a lucid dream and I can understand him but he doesn't communicate with words in real life only gestures, symbols and mandalas if you happen to be perceptive to it. But I've seen the foot prints where he was standing once and these can be observed by all. Possibly a true enlightened being but I won't make a tourist attraction out of it where people come and stalk the man. I have no idea what he's doing or why but I am completely fascinated by the whole thing.

Isn't wim hof btw if that wasn't clear.

Edited by therion
  • Like 1

Very cool thank you for sharing, if you could ask him how a person can end rebirth if you ever see him again I'll be happy to pay you whatever you think is fair for the trouble.

I got an answer from master wang but no explanation of how to do it.

Yeah right like I can make him do anything, lol. If you were to talk to him he answers in some strange language that is gibberish. But when he makes eye contact with you you are in rigpa immediately. Samsaric mind neutralized, karmic winds exhausted. I've only seen the mandala once but he repeats it every day at the same location. In front of the train station pointing to a large clock and inside a big shopping mall also pointing to a clock. He starts moving like a praying rabbi then makes strange movements with his hand pointing above him. Obviously others can't see the mandala but little children do see something as I've seen them looking transfixed without blinking at the space he is pointing at. I watch him do it every day but I've only seen the living mandala once. Always has an umbrella with him even in summer. Looks like a bum but wears expensive nikes and his clothes are clean so someone is taking care of him. Probably hasn't shaven or cut his hair in 10 years. His 2 fingers are black from smoking. So yeah good luck contacting him. He sometimes appears in a lucid dream and I can understand him but he doesn't communicate with words in real life only gestures, symbols and mandalas if you happen to be perceptive to it. But I've seen the foot prints where he was standing once and these can be observed by all. Possibly a true enlightened being but I won't make a tourist attraction out of it where people come and stalk the man. I have no idea what he's doing or why but I am completely fascinated by the whole thing.

Isn't wim hof btw if that wasn't clear.

• Like 2