fallintounity

DECENT human beings, qigongers, help.

If that's true then you probably just expelled all the energy you have cultivated.

Displaying power is a waste of energy, and those with the power don't waste the energy which is more valuable than all the dollars in the world to them.

If you wanna burn holes in shit with a laser, then get a job and buy a laser.

Maybe you can ask Aaron aka Twinner for help, if he made it back to his feet, he may be willing to help you as some did him.

It wasn't intentional-- was not displaying power--

Edited by fallintounity

It wasn't intentional-- was not displaying power-- trust me, my head is too far up in the heaven of extreme intelligence and compassion-- -- and unfortunately, money is the only answer-- Im not provided the comfort to move because of people like you who directly take offense somehow-- rather than kindness or words of encouragement-- you have harsh words-- not wise.

For me to cultivate power all it takes is looking out into the world and how foolish the 'enlightened' think they are-- then the heavens shine on me-

just providing a mirror

i am certain i spoke no harsh words.

here i get a little confused tho

"For me to cultivate power all it takes is looking out into the world and how foolish the 'enlightened' think they are-- then the heavens shine on me- "

added with

"and unfortunately, money is the only answer"

• Like 2

It wasn't intentional-- was not displaying power-- trust me, my head is too far up in the heaven of extreme intelligence and compassion-- -- and unfortunately, money is the only answer-- Im not provided the comfort to move because of people like you who directly take offense somehow-- rather than kindness or words of encouragement-- you have harsh words-- not wise.

For me to cultivate power all it takes is looking out into the world and how foolish the 'enlightened' think they are-- then the heavens shine on me-

I didn't say anything offensive, you chose to take it offensive, by being defensive.

You don't have it within your power to offend me, and in assuming such a thing you only confirm my suspicions.

Little of what you say rings true, you're digging yourself a pit you may never make it out of.

If you answer this one question I will grant you then benefit of the doubt from this perspective since it seems to mean something to you.

What gate is before power?

• Like 1

I'm almost trying to give perspective-- quite frankly, my comments were out of place-- the inability to think clearly and provide clear answers and insight is almost all attributable to discomfort--

However, given that that is made quite clear-- one should pay closer attention to their words-- i feel as though as out of place as my words were, so were yours ,but that is not likely your fault- i may have perceived then wrong, entirely, still, i apologize for my reaction--

I suppose I took offense to it for the fact that it was previous implied by me, that I'm falling to pieces a bit because of constant discomfort-- and further that I would waste cultivation--- trust me on life-- -i dont--- everyday i literally have to pick myself up from the trenches of life-- my environment is that poor, my ability to think clearly dragged down everyday by those around me--- TRUST me, there are ways you can strive to make it better---- but in this instance-- it only goes so far as removing yourself entirely from where im at--currently impossible

For example-- you can be grateful at some point for the pain you experienced in the past in your life-- right?! you learned from it, better yet, why not learn from pain in the moment-- when you're in the moment of that pain, you can forgive-- yes. of course-- you get screwed, can you do it again. yes.. after that, perhaps-- anyway you keep going and things dont change so you get the picture-- some people are inpenetrable to it in life-- thus is my environment.

One is almost put on guard to be defensive when they are in a way fighting for life-- everyday is a struggle for clarity that when it is constantly torn away from then, as though that were the intent-- seriously- yeah you can read into that, but read the previous paragraph--

I am truly sorry, I am that despondent in spite of what I've experienced-- I'm not looking for you to believe me or to answer any questions-- i could from the bottom of my heart care less-- just explaining the awfulness of it all and reaching out for help--

I'll post in clarity all my ideas, policies i've attempted to enact--through business(was severly screwed over for money purposes) but it was a very logical reformation of the entire education system from the bottom up through government in order to provide a better voice for people-- with the goal of appeasing all parties-- pure logic.

I'm nearly at the point where I don't even believe its within human potential for it to happen.. I have the ideas have expressed them quite clearly and logically to people-- which they oftentimes agree with- but in spite of that do the opposite-- which is why i've stated previously that i believe i may be in the life where i only interact encounter past lives-- its that bad-- but i suppose this may be because of a significant physical past life-- at least i remember pre-birth right through- whateves

I am truly sorry, I am that despondent in spite of what I've experienced-- I'm not looking for you to believe me or to answer any questions-- i could from the bottom of my heart care less-- just explaining the awfulness of it all and reaching out for help--

I'll post in clarity all my ideas, policies i've attempted to enact--through business(was severly screwed over for money purposes) but it was a very logical reformation of the entire education system from the bottom up through government in order to provide a better voice for people-- with the goal of appeasing all parties-- pure logic.

I'm nearly at the point where I don't even believe its within human potential for it to happen.. I have the ideas have expressed them quite clearly and logically to people-- which they oftentimes agree with- but in spite of that do the opposite-- which is why i've stated previously that i believe i may be in the life where i only interact encounter past lives-- its that bad-- but i suppose this may be because of a significant physical past life-- at least i remember pre-birth right through- whateves

I'll give you a hint, money is not a "need". What do you need that you don't have?

so... do more meditation?

I don't know!!! I remember the darkness clearly- I remember the bobbing waves, I remember the fall, I remember the piercing tones of beauty-- I remember residing among pure 'shen' spirits in glittering amber--

the only thing is-- i used all of the capacity to learn different ways to help people-- or desired to-- there are moments where you're confronted with I can get anything I desire from life- anything, any wish could be granted-- and for me-- it was always- helping people-- never money--

anyway-- im likely missing something-- see aforementioned post about environment-

Hike the Appalachian Trail. Seriously. All it takes is time and effort. Sure, like anything else, you can overcomplicate it with, "the best gear", "logistics", "freeze dried foods", etc. If you keep identifying barriers and limitations they will always be there.

It sounds like you need to get out and your desire to cultivate is obvious. So, why not just do it already.

I'm not trying to be insulting or demeaning; I honestly think you should find the closest trailhead, get some used gear, and go. Head South. You can buy a used trail guide and as long as you have some funds available, stock up on supplies every few days or so. Who knows where you'll end up or what you'll find. But, thats the point isn't it?

Sent with good intentions - best of luck to you.

• Like 2

'shelter'

Do you have a family at all? How do you use the internet?

If you want to pm me your phone number I will call you and we can talk about it.

Edited by Informer