Sign in to follow this  
Rainy_Day

Anyone Need Translations of Daoist Texts?

i had read Zhang Sanfeng's tai chi chuan treatise.

the secret of training the internal elixir is different?

Yes, the secret of training the internal elixir is completely different. It is classified as the Isometric Chi Kung which involves zazen only. Please keep in mind, by the Chinese definition of Chi Kung, three things are involved. They are cultivation of the mind(meditation), regulation of breathing, and enhance the function of the the body.

I'm pretty sure I've read the Zhang Sanfeng one. Don't remember who the preserver was though. It was short and to the point. Very useful. What about the version you reference -- is it also very short or am I only familiar with a small part of something bigger?

What's the rationale behind answering a question with a question? and referencing a Chinese text in response to a question from someone who never claimed Chinese proficiency? Yes, you are lucky you can read Chinese, it has been established. I can read most European languages, but I don't respond to you in Bulgarian or Greek, do I? Do you want me to?

What's the rationale behind answering a question with a question? and referencing a Chinese text in response to a question from someone who never claimed Chinese proficiency? Yes, you are lucky you can read Chinese, it has been established. I can read most European languages, but I don't respond to you in Bulgarian or Greek, do I? Do you want me to?

hehehe....

I knew it was coming. You said you had read a short translated version; even it is in Chinese, as you can see this is a long version. By logical reasoning, obviously you have not read the long translation of this. Sorry, about that. That was just my way of expression in a peculiar way..... :D

hehehe....

I knew it was coming. You said you had read a short translated version; even it is in Chinese, as you can see this is a long version. By logical reasoning, obviously you have not read the long translation of this. Sorry, about that. That was just my way of expression in a peculiar way..... biggrin.gif

yes it is the ChiDragon style smile.gif and ChiDragon will translate the long version for us, right? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

yes it is the ChiDragon style smile.gif and ChiDragon will translate the long version for us, right? biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Yes, you know I would love to; but the site don't allow me to do copy/paste. It must have to do with a copyright issue.

I can describe it briefly. It was basically the three things as I had mentioned before. It was about self cultivation(body), breathing, and mind cultivation(meditation).

Sign in to follow this