Tatsumaru

Total Rejuvenation

If you have anxiety don't use your heart rate as meditation focus, if it changes it can freak you out and make the anxiety worse

Do they have any good hiking where you live? That really helped me a lot. Getting out into nature doing long hikes with friends.

Sorry I don't know much about Bulgaria besides the awesome cheese!

Yes, that would be my first suggestion actually.

Forget about meditating. Your young and need to get more social and be around people. Unless you are strongly drawn to meditate then try it. Use the link I gave for reference.

Otherwise, get outside in nature, meet some new friends. And watch animals they are the best teachers on how to be natural and not full of anxiety and worry.

There is Hiking, Rafting, Bareback riding everything you want. Maybe I should start something like this.

Wow, that's cool!

I agree with Cameron. Besides, any of the above things can be 'meditation' IMO/IME

Just wanted to add something as I noticed that a lot of this stemmed from an incident with mushrooms. Something I've learned about drugs is that they burn off your spirits. You feel good for a while because they pull the spirits out, but they waste them too. When your depleted of these spirits you will feel like shit because you lose your protective shell of chi. Without this energetic shell you will get sick easily, will be more prone to outside influences of fear and negative emotions, etc.

Working out too much can deplete chi as well if its not balanced with relaxation to regenerate.

Things like chi gong and meditation are good to rebuild this electromagnetic field and make you feel powerful again. The descriptions of how children and animals are natural and adaptable are also examples of how we naturally conserve our chi. When chi is allowed to flow it will be more vibrant. If we are tense and have negative and/or repressed emotions then we are working against this field.

Doing things that we enjoy can make the field more vibrant as well, so long as we don't burn it out. This is why sometimes even going out with buds to a bar and having a great time (without over exerting our emotions) can actually get us over a cold, when logic would say that we should stay at home and rest and not drink alcohol.

So, don't be afraid to pursue your dreams and do things you enjoy, as these can actually make you stronger on numerous levels. At the same time, don't overexert yourself and your ambitions as you need to be balanced and harmonious. This involves letting go of things at times. Virtue includes having good character which involves courage and work ethic, but being humble and "letting things go" are also part of it. Tao Te Ching could be translated as "Book of the Way of Powerful Virtue."

• Like 3