Sign in to follow this  
buscon

Heart Rate during Qigong

Your breathing is correct. How fast are your movements...??? If you do it too fast, your heart rate will go up. If your movements were synchronized with your slow breathing, your heart rate will not go up.

ok, I actually do my movements together with my breath, i'll try to do them slower and report the heart rate.

ok, I actually do my movements together with my breath, i'll try to do them slower and report the heart rate.

Where is your report....???

Where is your report....???

ok, the heart rate is a bit lower if I do the movements even slower, let's say minimum 70 and maximum 90, it usually stays around 80.

even if I breath slowly I do low mapu stances and that's probably the reason.

Does it make sense ?

I'm pretty sure if I never practiced Spring Forest Qigong - I would have some kind of a heart problem. I did some stupid stuff a while back and would feel little heart pains. I would do SFQ and could literally feel the Chi working on my heart - little heart palpitations combined with little heart pains - but the pains were good - I could tell blockages were being worked on.

ok, the heart rate is a bit lower if I do the movements even slower, let's say minimum 70 and maximum 90, it usually stays around 80.

even if I breath slowly I do low mapu stances and that's probably the reason.

Does it make sense ?

Yes, it make sense. That was what I expected to hear from you...:)

Edited by ChiDragon

Sign in to follow this