Sign in to follow this  
sunshine

prostatecradle & yogani fans

http://www.prostatecradle.com/

Plato recently suggested that product and I was lucky to find it at home getting back from Lodon... it really is nice and for those that do the Yogani stuff and either hate putting their heel below or find the socks on the perineum to be "too funny"... I really think this is a neat addition...

I am not yet sure if it will do what an aneros will do or any other thing you enter from behind (which I never really got used to... to much of a mess...) but this thing has its place in its own right and I think every guy could profit from it even without being interested in Yogani's stuff...

consider it

Harry

http://nyctaoist.com/

Pretty intense approach, Plato!! I'll check it out, though. My front channel has been a tougher nut to crack. I just ordered a bodyball from the mini Ma site and the prostate cradle.

For Yogani fans, I'm thinking that the prostate cradle looks different from siddhasana due to its shape. I'll report back after I've tried it.

yeah that bodyball looks like it would work well on the belly at least.. let us know Yoda...

I've been actually using the spongey ball Plato describes on my front for a little while (I think Sean suggested it) - not so much on the rib cage though... maybe I'll try it. I also massage the bottom of my feet with a tennis ball after the ankle rotations in intuflow - it's great! highly recomended - I feel much more grounded when doing the 4 corner balancing drill right after.

I've found the intuflow spine movements (breathe in - puff up chest and tilt forwards on the pelvis... then breathe out, compress chest, curl sacrum in towards chest) really opens up the front (I sometimes hear a loud crackwith my chest plates shifting)... you can sort of accentuate which part of the chest puffs out and I find it helps make that area softer.

And one of the most important things, that none of the HT/qigong people seem to notice is massaging the neuro-lymphatic points!!! It moves stagnant jing and any disslodged toxic sludge through the lymph system and the effects are noticeable (the ma/spine roller things actually massage all the neurolymphatic points along the back which is a great help since you dont need someone else to do it for you) - but the ones that correspond to the front and back channels are around your shoulders...

Sign in to follow this