Sign in to follow this  
Protector

New Body

How long does it takes to reach step 7/8 in from Taoist Yoga?

Chunyi Lin has reached it. I don't know anyone else who has -- not personally. Others would include Wang, Liping and Master Nan, Huai-chin probably. Master Zhang also of http://qigongmaster.com and a few others on the planet. It's not time as much as who teaches you and how well you train.

So, a long freaking time, right

Chunyi Lin trained since 1980 but he came to the U.S. in 1993 or so. He returned back to China for maybe a year or two. Not sure if he trained during then - probably.

Basically according to "Taoist Yoga" you progress to the week long bigu fast to "lay the foundation" -- I did that training but didn't quite finish it. Because even at that stage you want personal supervision.

The energy builds up really fast if you are training right and accelerates in intensity.

So then the next level is the seven week long fast -- no water, no food, no sleep. Chunyi Lin did that. He mentions this master and mountain where also there is the seven week fast cave meditation -- http://qigongmaster.com

That Master Zhang even comes to the U.S. to teach also.

It only took me six months to build up to the week long fast to open the third eye. Chunyi Lin said I had an enlightenment experience. I didn't keep training though intensively - the energy was too powerful and people around me were freaking out, etc.

So the main thing is to find a teacher who has the skill to guide you in the energy and it's really rare to find a very high level teacher. If you can find one then you have to be accepted as a student and most teachers just personally supervise one or two other people to become qigong masters.

My heart is soaring just thinking about the future of the humanity and how it will advance in the upcoming years. Everything everyone ever known about the world is different now. I must calm myself before I can take part in this great change.

Basically according to "Taoist Yoga" you progress to the week long bigu fast to "lay the foundation" -- I did that training but didn't quite finish it. Because even at that stage you want personal supervision.

The energy builds up really fast if you are training right and accelerates in intensity.

So then the next level is the seven week long fast -- no water, no food, no sleep.

That is not what is referred to as "laying the foundation".

And where are those fasting times mentioned in the book? I think you're making it up, or referencing Chunyi Lin's training rather than the training described in Taoist Yoga.

How long does it takes to reach step 7/8 in from Taoist Yoga?

If you're referring to the chapters, they don't necessarily go in order step by step. For instance, just chapter one covers a lot of ground.

Otherwise, what is "step 7/8"?

That doesn't matter anymore, that's why I'm happy

The return of vitality to the lower tan t'ien (under the navel) after spirit has been fixed in its original cavity (in the centre of the brain between and behind the eyes, see chapter 1) will, after one day and night of stillness, enable the practiser to abstain from food for a week; and by advancing further he will be able to stop eating for seven weeks. Only then can he dwell in real serenity.

That's page 90, the end of chapter eight of Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

That is not what is referred to as "laying the foundation".

And where are those fasting times mentioned in the book? I think you're making it up, or referencing Chunyi Lin's training rather than the training described in Taoist Yoga.

The return of vitality to the lower tan t'ien (under the navel) after spirit has been fixed in its original cavity (in the centre of the brain between and behind the eyes, see chapter 1) will, after one day and night of stillness, enable the practiser to abstain from food for a week; and by advancing further he will be able to stop eating for seven weeks. Only then can he dwell in real serenity.

That's page 90, the end of chapter eight of Taoist Yoga: Alchemy and Immortality.

Oh yeah you're an expert on the book Taoist Yoga. haha. Hilarious.

http://www.mediafire.com/?1owotofjjzr Better read the book again!

Aha, thanks for answering the question.

Oh yeah you're an expert on the book Taoist Yoga. haha. Hilarious.

When did I claim to be an expert? Do you think you are?

You think "laying the foundation" is bigu? If so, you're wrong.

Edited by Scotty

Aha, thanks for answering the question.

When did I claim to be an expert? Do you think you are?

You think "laying the foundation" is bigu? If so, you're wrong.

Censored.

Edited by fulllotus

It'll be easier to avoid my "perv attacks" if you don't post stupid shit, Drew.

I have no misunderstanding about anything you say, and am in fact correcting you.

Best of luck recharging yourself with your posture. I look forward to draining you the next time you wish to mislead others at this forum. It will happen regardless of whether you're aware of what I type on here or not. ;) Enjoy!

Sign in to follow this