Sign in to follow this  
eternalnoob

non'masonic' whatever the eff that is, non confucian

we don't like these groups who act so stiffly, rosicrucian mason, etc... though no doubt there is some great wisdom somewhere within these groups, they hold no attraction for us, and yet their sigils have become more and more prominent... InI wonders why?

they cloud the mind and cause a bad reaction

it seems like its just showing off, whereas where is the good in the world? where are the heroes, which is the round table, where is the virtue?

same is so with the kabbalah in our opinion, which is equally chaotic and unfathomable at the core, and yet seems to hold a more approachable vibration, and cohesiveness with an unmarked and neutral life, perhaps for the sake of its androgyny, and that i grew up around many jewish people hehe

but yeah in our opinion take your symbols and signs further from public view and actually start doing something...

if someone wishes to seek that out, let them seek

but putting it into everyones face just seems to have yielded much confusion

i guess everyone was into chaos magic and dischordianism... the influence is still there, maybe theres some wisdom to it, but intuitively, it feels wrong.. haven't you noticed?

can we not just be simple, do we have to walk around parading our status to everyone all the time, because we are interested in some deep things? isn't everyone in this age?

its beyond the secret symbols now, everyone has their own don't they? perhaps its the last cry of a dying paradigm, or something... finally collectively people are ready to create a new face for the more organized celestial practices, one that doesn't seem so lame...

maybe all that stuff is slipping away to another dimension where perhaps it can do some true good, but here is not that place, it seems

here is to hoping

and of course sometimes its fun to look all cool, but i mean anyone can dress up cool, which is well and good, but that just shows the outter appearance is never what you can judge by... who knows

who really knows anything..

we just prayer for better feng shui in this universe

thanks hippies! and yea.. oats

fuck nationalism

- DA PREISTEZZ UV WANTI

i'm not a rasta (or maybe i am honestly i have no idea) but InI is true, much more important than sellasie... InI is every consciousness InI is the true name of all not sellasie, that represents colonialism, the same thing which causes all this division

end confucianism, change the traditions... have you heard that non violence is the most powerful weapon, and ego death is the true nurturer of all truly meaningful life, ego death is what removes us from this illusion that we can talk about anything that is not happening right now

never put another person on such a high pedestal for so long, we all have that in us, even in rastafari this happens, haile sellasie is not that great, that same spirit is in all of us, we are all within eachother, because we are not divided by the outlines of our bodies if you look closely there are no outlines at all anywhere

lets face the facts, this whole discussion isn't about black or white history at all, what its about is confucianism, no one likes it, any conscious person knows the truth is in the present the world is constantly created now, we can't always go back to MLK JR without really understand MLK was not so much a person, but a quality that lives inside of ourselves all of us, and is always alive, not a seperate person but a spirit a spirit of peace of all relations

BEWARE CONFUCIUS!! AND FOLLOWERS OF THIS HARMFUL STALKER PHILOSOPHY

confucius is the 'evil'/lame spirit in popular unorganized animistic practice, thought to represent false, hypocritical government, and varying degrees of fascism, racism, sexism, dysfunction, artificial conflict, rampant delusion, extreme manipulation, reccurence of tramautic past, and most of all slavery or extreme injustice, brainwashing, unnattractiveness and infertility, confucius and confucian philosophy

it (the true magic) comes from within you and not even your family but you specifically, its between you and the universe, moreso the universe is your family and guide than your genetic family or those who look like you

of course nothing is completely black and white, but the more the universe begins to resemble you in the sense of a follower, the more you have fallen, the more you have lost, but it can be returned, for the entire universe to follow you is death but there is life to death and a life after death, everything is infinite, there is always an endless amount to gain or to lose, and boundless peace coming from neutrality, and ascending and ascending ever complexifying dualities, true flight comes from finding the place where duality is immediately made whole

Edited by eternalnoob

That was good. From what small part I think I understand about the masons is that they were/are a sort of a group of cultivators. The "great work" and all that is freedom from, well, whatever the current perceived as oppressive consciousness happens to be. In some centuries it's religion, in others, well, it's religiousity in anything. Unfortunately, I think it ends up being as religious as the very things the practices are supposed to get people to look at critically. I dunno how it is for others, but IME cultivation is frought with that. The escape velocity is pretty incredible, especially if your fellow cultivators are also socially doing favours for you and each other. Then of course the problem being that the masonic movement itself then decides on criteria for everyone else's "progress".

I'm probably wrong as usual.

I'm probably wrong as usual.

Yes but you dont seem to really believe yourself when you say that. Otherwise your projections would have another flavor. The things that really stick with you regarding what someone or another says about something or another, should be indications for you - signs, or even omens. Dismissing the world as "just that crazy world out there!" wont do you any good. Thats just your wheels spinning. Its your coping mechanism.

• Like 1

No. It's actually the case that I'm wrong about a lot of things but it doesn't matter. You're wrong about what I'm doing:-) And it doesn't matter either.

Still, I'll take your ideas into account for next time. Thanks.

Sign in to follow this