Sign in to follow this  
Cameron

2008 China Dream Trip

Yoda, Sean and I are are going on the 2008 China Trip with Michael Winn. It's like a month long(including 1 week meditating in Mt.Hua Shan) and also visiting Sacred Wudan Mountain(and other places).

If any other Tao Bums are interested email Michael Winn to be put on the advanced list.

[email protected]

peace

oh...eff it! I was wanting to wait until 2010 for the China trip, and go back to Glastonbury in 2008 for Star Alchemy. But, it would be so great to hang with you guys....

I'm going to have to think about this one.

Chris

That would be so amazing to go on. Even more so with your company. But I am not one, I am one of two, or maybe one of five. A month is probably too long to leave the wife and kids.

Still it would be such a great adventure. How many lives are we going to get? Hmnnn

Michael

oh man! that sounds great! I'd love to go, especially with you guys - it would be really amazing!

a month's a long time... but so worth it... although no employer would give me a month off...

I'm gonna try my best to come though...

That would be so amazing to go on. Even more so with your company. But I am not one, I am one of two, or maybe one of five. A month is probably too long to leave the wife and kids.

Still it would be such a great adventure. How many lives are we going to get? Hmnnn

Michael

well, you don't need to go the whole month..i would do a week or 10 days..

T

If you email Winn, you can get on the list right now and he won't need a 100% commitment/deposit for another year so if you are like me... totally love to go, but can't make a firm commitment why not sign up on the list? That might help smooth out the energetic wrinkles in the meantime... but it would be way too fun to have a taobums do China tshirt at the end of the day, wouldn't it? I know Winn's operation is a nonprofit, so maybe a portion of the trip could be a tax deduction or something? If that's true, that could be a discount right there.

If you email Winn, you can get on the list right now and he won't need a 100% commitment/deposit for another year so if you are like me... totally love to go, but can't make a firm commitment why not sign up on the list? That might help smooth out the energetic wrinkles in the meantime... but it would be way too fun to have a taobums do China tshirt at the end of the day, wouldn't it? I know Winn's operation is a nonprofit, so maybe a portion of the trip could be a tax deduction or something? If that's true, that could be a discount right there.

Not to stir up a can of worms.. :) but isn't that not for profit stuff a little suspect? Who wouldn't want to setup a company and not pay taxes...

Sign in to follow this