Sign in to follow this  
InfinityTruth

A Life Too Short To Spend Mired In Negativity...Also My Review of Ormus

I finally understand that saying, "Love your enemy." I always thought that was the stupidest saying in the world because I didn't understand it.

I guess that's the problem with all sayings. Never accept them on blind faith. Come to your own understanding of them.

The problem with hating your enemy is then it brings that negativity into your own energy field. It makes YOU feel terrible, and life is to short to spend it mired in negativity.

The biggest revenge ever, is to spend your time loving your enemies because then they have no power over your mental state.

Real positivity makes you feel amazing and care-free. That's a much better way to spend your time here. Being happy.

I just had what's called 'ormus' and here's my review...amazing! Really good for meditation. I'm feeling so peaceful and calm right now. It's supposed to enhance your chi along with other things.

You can buy it on ebay off of a guy named morningseedlings. Really cool dude. I bought the alchemical full moon formula way back in late june, and he was still willing to help me figure out how to use it after all this time.

I feel so lighthearted and care-free right now. When I first tried it I wasn't expecting much. Today's my first try. I noticed how my nose had completely cleared up, and I still have a completely cleared up nose after 30 minutes, lol.

Anyway. Feeling awesome. Really positive right now.

That's enough from me. :)

Very true, thanks for discussing that.

I've never heard of Ormus before, sounds interesting!

Edited by Elliot

Sign in to follow this