Pietro

Rebuilding Tooth Enamel And Other Miracles, Question On.

I wouldn't recommend the wire hitter for those who don't feel any energy in their body or feel uncomfortable when being hit. Also one shouldn't ejaculate for at least a month before starting the practice.

uff. <_<

True you need energy to do this practice.

False you need a whole month of celibacy before doing it.

Just do it lightly and feel your body. In fact it will make celibacy easier.

Com'on Max, I got no time for this, now.

Suka,

Check out this image!

Barry40102_3.jpg

Awesome. Wait, isn't this thread about teeth? :rolleyes:

He looks...hehe...BOARED :P

Edited by Wanderer

and bored.

I just googled 5 petal plum kidney chi kung... that's the eddie chong dvd? Is it good for retention?

I just googled 5 petal plum kidney chi kung... that's the eddie chong dvd? Is it good for retention?

Yes. And no. Cold showers and vegetarian diet are good for retention. :D

So, I went to the dentist again, and today not just to see but to do.

She took out one of the metal fillings I had from more than 10 years. I guess the realization of how those things might be harmful changed quite a lot, because she put on a cute oxygen mask while she was working. I also got a picture of her with the mask.

post-15-1161786237_thumb.jpg

She is quite a cute, although I wasn't in the right position to do much about it.

She was also very respectful and accepted to only take away the filling without excavating the cavity behind.

If I think how any other dentist I know would have reacted if I simply asked...

As I left she gave me some things for my teeth washings:

Original Himalaya Salt

and calcium hydroxid.

The later to keep the mouth alcaline enough.

I got her to give me another appointment in a couple of weeks just to check how is it progressing. In this way I have some time to see if I can get some success using my oil, mineralizing formula, sodium bicarbonate and tooth pic.

She took out one of the metal fillings I had from more than 10 years. I guess the realization of how those things might be harmful changed quite a lot, because she put on a cute oxygen mask while she was working. I also got a picture of her with the mask.

post-15-1161786237_thumb.jpg

Funny that, eh? My last tooth cleaner said she was saving up to get all her mercury amalgams replaced. I asked her what the consensus was on mercury amalgams and she said mixed.

But to me her planned actions spoke louder than words...

Of course the dental community isn't ever going to admit they're toxic.

It's just crazy how Western allopathic medicine seems to think nothing about putting such toxic chemicals in our body to begin with! You'd think something like mercury would never even have been considered in the first place!

Anyhow, I'm curious as to why you think brushing was bad? Seems like that may be part of your problem? I brush twice a day and haven't had a cavity in over 10 years now (knock on wood).