Everything

Freeing ourselves from Tao

Not that I'm aware of but there's plenty of stuff from the anti-Buddhist camp that tries to convince us they're a bunch of perverts! wacko.gif This is of course very doubtful but there's always a few bad eggs within any monastic group with the Catholic church leading the way! ohmy.gif

Anyway as the quotes above point out it wouldn't do anyone any good to know what they get up to as without the right understanding it would just seem like nonsense. Hey perhaps they would seem perverse to many hence why it's kept secret. wink.gif

The concepts you spoke of resonated very much with me. It doesn't seem like nonsense to me. I know that there is wisdom there that cannot be easily put into words, hence all the paradoxical teachings.

I checked out a youtube video on the experience of Vajrayana and it seems allot like the experience I've had, without guidance on some lucky occasion. Is it about being without identity yet having every identity all at the same time? Or something similar.

What do you mean with "without the right understanding"?

Red pill or blue pill?

I took a green pill once, and it wasnt a pill but a smoke, and then i fell asleep, but then i woke up and kept going, or was i awake? i cant remember.

The tao can only be exemplified, and yet there is nothign that does not exemplify (the) tao, not even nothingness itself!

So wait, where's my free whopper w/ cheese? <_<

Red pill or blue pill?

I took a green pill once, and it wasnt a pill but a smoke, and then i fell asleep, but then i woke up and kept going, or was i awake? i cant remember.

The tao can only be exemplified, and yet there is nothign that does not exemplify (the) tao, not even nothingness itself!

So wait, where's my free whopper w/ cheese? <_<

You want a whopper with cheese?

I'm afraid that green pill didn't really work. :mellow:

You want a whopper with cheese?

I'm afraid that green pill didn't really work. mellow.gif

More sattire, irony, and unrelated amusing responses. Less literal interpretation of random explosive diahreah of the mind.

Also, the green smoke gives you munchies, just FYI, that was a reference that shouldnt be, or should it?

I am in a strangely funny mood, pardon my (insert witty intellectual vocabulary word here) mood.