Enishi

AlienMind

Alien Mind Website with free download

Has anyone else seen this yet?

I was quite impressed by it. The author's research comes across as quite rigorous and intelligent, especially compared to some of the other material I have seen in the UFO field. The thing I like most about it is that he doesn't just speculate based on others work, he seeks OUT direct communication with extraterrestrials, and explains how one can do the same via remote viewing/sensing.

Edited by Enishi

I've only looked at the website so far.

Goes quite far in its claims when you consider it's based on witnesses and "informative aliens" - whatever that is. How do you know it's not just another 'fake channeling'?

Do you know www.disclosureproject.org? If so, what's your impression?

The thought of 'this could just be more channeled hogwash' ran through my mind at first as well. I also felt skeptical when I saw the author's photo, he struck me as someone who is a bit too 'in their head' and chi drained.

With alternative subjects like this however, I've noticed that what seems most 'plausible' tends to vary depending on what a person has been most exposed to. People in the 'angels, astral planes, chi and ascended masters' camp are more skeptical of UFO material while the 'UFO and government conspiracy' camp is more skeptical of nature spirits and qigong.

Compared to some of the material I have seen coming from David Icke and others, the material in AlienMind sounds much more plausible to me.

Disclosure Project has interested me as well for some time. In his book 'Hidden Truth, Forbidden Knowledge' Greer also mentions how expanded awareness and remote sensing can allow for contact without aliens having to 'physically' travel to you. Such methods are different from channeling wherein your own consciousness is vacated.

It is indeed true that much of what the author mentions can't be easily physically verified, however, he states that expanded awareness (which is actually the greatest benefit of contact with aliens, rather than technology) is another means through which one can investigate the material he presents, if they are willing to learn.

Here's another quote from a post the Alien Mind author made on another forum:

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread613839/pg1

Humans and aliens can essentially contour and produce gravitic resonance with our minds; we can remotely view across great distances almost instantly and feel out across hyperspace by simply contouring the intricate resonance in our brains so that it detects or interacts with distant places.96 (Hidden Truth. Alien Mind. See also Eldon Byrd in Megabrain Report) You may wonder, how on Earth can that be done?

It’s easy. Your brain and nerve structure has over a hundred trillion atoms in it. There’s abundant curvature there that already resonates deep down into nuclear structure, and, at times, considerably further outward. It takes a little time and patience to sensitize yourself to that. To help you more easily visualize it, we can compare such resonance to the action of a child in a bathtub. When a child times his/her back and forth movement so that it matches the movement of water waves in the tub, with little effort large amounts of water spill out of the tub. That’s resonance. You do the same in your mind when, sitting in a calm and clear-headed state, with little effort you nearly instantly converge brain waves so that they cancel out. It feels as though your mind’s awareness does a half-spin and a half-flip so that it converges energy and opposing energy waves mirror each other and cancel out. The energy hasn’t disappeared; it’s still looking for a place to go. In order do this, you use different brain structures, nerve contours and probably even atoms to converge energy--not merely on a spot--you converge energy from different sides of different-sized spherical spaces in your mind. That creates standing waves, a seemingly flat-line state in which you instantly pulse and amplify energy ever so slightly down into nuclear depths. It creates resonance (like the waves in a child’s bathtub) that causes subtle gravitic energy to spill out of atomic nuclei so that it can be contoured by your mind to resonate with any distant curvature or quantity across deep space.

Although it sounds like a jumble of complex parts, it happens all at once (the contouring aspect is like any of your fast thoughts). When you first do this distant kind of resonance, it has a subtle out-of-body feel. But please remember, those of us who do this quickly learn that unless we think about and assimilate the basics of how aliens live and think (non-violence, transparency, and a shared energy ecology) aliens simply don’t want to resonate back with us.97 My book Alien Mind discusses such alien standards at length. It helps to remember that such resonance goes in both directions, and, in part, all around a larger kind of orb-space. In other words, you may notice that more resonates back to you than you resonate outwardly.

We can detect distant objects, locations, and essentially see exact details but that occurs in a way that’s airy and faded, in comparison to the brighter visual imagery that you see around you. It occurs within the dark of your mind, much like the greater cloud of thoughts and considerations you normally range across, many at one time, before you seize on one thought explicitly. In physics terms it’s a kind of “dark state,” an alternately condensed yet hyper-fast resonant quality of mind that has vast information potential. All such energy resonates both to and from a distant place (or places). It’s as though you step out of the old, primitive notion of your one single head into a vastly more alive and active, hyper-intelligent community of mind interactions. It’s so awesome and humbling that one feels an almost Zen-like respect for its shared, delicate qualities. As Iargans suggest, you begin to assimilate the basic thoughts and considerations of a vastly greater, internal culture of mind that surrounds us all, in every direction and on every intelligent planet.

Edited by Enishi

The hieroglyph thing looks totally fake. The sum of subtle clues seems sufficient. I don't think they would have depicted a scene in that visual style, or arrangement. It seems out of place.

And the second picture ... hard to see anything in the full view, and the zoomed part could be taken out of context. And even if not, it could be insectoid symbology for anything.