thelerner

30 minute 30 day mentorships

None of your damn business. Let me rephrase: Poorly, alas the will power muscle still weak. Some stress from Wife's illness. She's better now. Also, while we don't allow the kids to watch TV during weekdays, it was a sort of togetherness thing we did. For example we loved watching the dopiest shows available and making fun of it. Finding Bigfoot was our favorite, it was hilarious to heckle. I missed it.

Similarly with my wife, she'll watch the Daily show and Colbert after dinner and its nice to watch it together. But mostly I'm weak, I say while drinking a lovely cocktail of my own invention- relatively dry Sauvignon Blanc, gin, crushed ice and macerated oranges and grapes. Yes I chew up fruit spit it out into a cup add white wine, gin & ice. Its great.

As per usual, consider what I say, but don't do as I do. Still perhaps I've watched less. I've missed the Bear and Bulls playing.

I was cutting down on TTBs, but then suddenly there was no tech person, sooooo lol. The universe, is conspiring against me!! (KIDDING!)

I personally don't enjoy TV, so TTBs is my entertainment ;).

• Like 3

derail bad. But, I work at my computer most days, so the bums tend to be my favorite distraction.