Sign in to follow this  
ion

Awareness

Hi Ion,

I tried very hard, but i have to apologize, i really have no idea what you are trying to convey in the post above.

It seems too advanced, too out there, for my level of understanding.

sorry... just thought i'd let you know, not that it matters so much.

Wish you a good weekend ahead! :)

Hi Ion,

I tried very hard, but i have to apologize, i really have no idea what you are trying to convey in the post above.

Thank you for the well wishes. The above post was a response to deci belles assumptions as to the implications and meaning of my previous posts.

It is not out there or complex. In the face of held notions that are fixations on realizations, such as "everything just is and nothing has any orgins" the Tao of creation encompasses that realization and explains its being as the passive reality, yet each dimmension had its actualization, and that is what the Tao of creation elucidates.

Just as awareness is and always was, yet one awareness multiplies and other awareness arise.

My being, this incarnation, this existence has an, orgin. The awareness of this incarnation that is me has an orgin, so does the entire phenomenon of awareness have its orgin.

Hi Ion,

Thank you for the well wishes. The above post was a response to deci belles assumptions as to the implications and meaning of my previous posts.

It is not out there or complex. In the face of held notions that are fixations on realizations, such as "everything just is and nothing has any orgins" the Tao of creation encompasses that realization and explains its being as the passive reality, yet each dimmension had its actualization, and that is what the Tao of creation elucidates.

Just as awareness is and always was, yet one awareness multiplies and other awareness arise.

My being, this incarnation, this existence has an, orgin. The awareness of this incarnation that is me has an orgin, so does the entire phenomenon of awareness have its orgin.

Hi Ion,

I was thinking about this this morning. If out of this thread there was anything to convey, it would be that awareness is our direct connection to the center of all universes.

Because awareness is non physiological, but interrelated to the physiological, awareness is then the direct path to the begining of beginings.

What this means to any individual is that by understanding what you are doing when you relax your body, clear your thoughts, and embrace stillness and become aware of nothing then you are fusing with the awareness of the begining, and your mind is with the mind of the original feminine principle.

There is no such thing as exact position, and in the non-physological realm if an awareness has a twin they are the same and ocupy the same "sapce", regardless of position in the physological.

Because the orgins of all things pour out from within the fabric that contains time, there is no place that time began.

The stillness of the begining is everywhere within every stich and moment, one does not need to go somewhere to return to the source.

What this means to any individual is that by understanding what you are doing when you relax your body, clear your thoughts, and embrace stillness and become aware of nothing then you are fusing with the awareness of the begining, and your mind is with the mind of the original feminine principle.

There is no such thing as exact position, and in the non-physological realm if an awareness has a twin they are the same and ocupy the same "sapce", regardless of position in the physological.

Because the orgins of all things pour out from within the fabric that contains time, there is no place that time began.

This is the reason i chose the path of Dzogchen ~ for me, its the most natural of all spiritual paths. There is no contrivance within the heart of the practice.

A Dzogchen practitioner is encouraged often to try to use whatever crops up physically and mentally as tools for awakening/liberation (be it tension, anxiety, pain, anger, frustration, confusion etc ~ these are all carriers of potentially powerful energetic sources ~ if one puts effort into seeing beyond good and bad and learn to connect with the essence of all emotional/mental arisings, then whether one is ecstatic or in total despair, there is fundamentally no difference... one can and should use the bare essence of all energetic displays as tools to further one's path, and when mastered, then dealing with life becomes effortless, like a hot knife slicing thru butter. Attaining stability in this, eventually, one will become fearless, one-pointed, and always resting in equanimity.

There is no need whatsoever to seek for optimum mental, emotional and physical states in the Dzogchen path, especially the need to clear thoughts, and also, there is no requirement, for example, to find the beginning or source of energy or light. Once dualistic tendencies (feminine/masculine) are disbanded, everything can be used (as energy sources) on the path to total transformation, even what is conventionally seen as bad or lacking in virtue ~ all becomes firewood. :rolleyes::)

(That last remark about the origins pouring out from within the fabric.... dont you think that's a bit too abstract, no? Maybe it means something to you, if so, how about re-phrasing it so that it can be related to in a clearer way?)

Edited by CowTao

This is the reason i chose the path of Dzogchen ~ for me, its the most natural of all spiritual paths. There is no contrivance within the heart of the practice.

A Dzogchen practitioner is encouraged often to try to use whatever crops up physically and mentally as tools for awakening/liberation (be it tension, anxiety, pain, anger, frustration, confusion etc ~ these are all carriers of potentially powerful energetic sources ~ if one puts effort into seeing beyond good and bad and learn to connect with the essence of all emotional/mental arisings, then whether one is ecstatic or in total despair, there is fundamentally no difference... one can and should use the bare essence of all energetic displays as tools to further one's path, and when mastered, then dealing with life becomes effortless, like a hot knife slicing thru butter. Attaining stability in this, eventually, one will become fearless, one-pointed, and always resting in equanimity.

There is no need whatsoever to seek for optimum mental, emotional and physical states in the Dzogchen path, especially the need to clear thoughts, and also, there is no requirement, for example, to find the beginning or source of energy or light. Once dualistic tendencies (feminine/masculine) are disbanded, everything can be used (as energy sources) on the path to total transformation, even what is conventionally seen as bad or lacking in virtue ~ all becomes firewood. :rolleyes::)

(That last remark about the origins pouring out from within the fabric.... dont you think that's a bit too abstract, no? Maybe it means something to you, if so, how about re-phrasing it so that it can be related to in a clearer way?)

(That last remark about the origins pouring out from within the fabric.... dont you think that's a bit too abstract, no?

I think it is fairly direct. Take what we call the future. We have to travel there to get from now to then, Yeah?

The universe was not created at a place and is already in the future, existance isn't there yet...just probability and potentiel. What is there is the feminine principle,Nothingness, stillness- the fabric of reality and the foundation of existance, yet it is not active because the active principle of the future is the now and the now isn't there yet.

For the sake of illustration, the path of Tao that creates existence from nonexitence springs out of every point of every moment past present and future.

The moment the now, existance is created from the past present and future and from every point concievable, where ever there is nothing the tao at once issues forth,

The dzogchen practice sounds a little like what I was saying about awareness, that it is the thing that connects us with everything wheter it be the begining of time, the feminine principle or the male principle or an emotion.

Its about getting to the core of anything, to see through the feminine and male principles to find that they are neither male or female and there nature is nothingness and the Tao passes right trhough them.

I'm not sure if this is what you are saying, that because ecstacy and despair are extremities of the same concept that to be at the core is to experience neiter?

I'll have to look up the practice you are refereing to at some point, I have not heard of it but it sounds interesting.

I bring up the m & f principles because when describing the tao in action and activity it because it them that the Tao, as a way and path is easiest to discern. The Tao is the path that flows through them, so to follow the Tao with mind is to come to understand the principles that give rise in its wake.

It is by the awareness of nothingness that I began to understand Tao as an emulatable way. I am begining to understand that by refering to the terms male and female that it sounds like that is what I'm talking about.

Sign in to follow this