TheGoldenFlower

Taoist Relationships

Oh please share SIME! I have just run into this very issue between Bazi and meditation/mindfulness/true self.

Can't seem to reconcile those perspectives for the moment.

haha I should have kept my mouth shut.

OK for especially for you -K- :) . You warmed my heart .

Why cant you reconsile the two?

One time only in meditation the pressure in me bulid up sufficiently enough for me to forget myself and for my soul to be expeled across the universe in full clarity and have this kind of expirience.

That is how I got to know my Mother and also aspect of myself as giving birth to my own creation and understand her as manifestation impersonated. Thereafter this understanding I have entered a realm where I didnt exist any longer 'beyond' manifestation, that cannot be described ,becouse there is no expirience. Only afterwards when back in some subtle thinking/expiriencing mode one can know that this happened.

So I am back as universe and a part of the universe conversing with Mother which is also myself. A very alive interconnectednes .

Than a thought came 'Is this all in my mind?'. This thought proved to weigh 1000000 tones with effect of gravitattional pull and send me back to the earth through the universe .

Here I saw how stars and planets change and make a path for the thought and also how our every thought influences the whole of the universe. This happens with each and every thought. This gave me an idea how astrology came about.

Every thought is a position of universe. I suppose deep meditators (I am not one of those ;) )have regular acess to this knowledege and are able to cause change even on more universal scale by meditating issues and universe as themselves.

As I was still heading to the earth very fast and little slower nearer to the earth I paused and saw planets of our system,listened to them, looked at the sun that I love from totally new angle. And hit the earth , back in the body.

• Like 2

Every thought is a position of universe. I suppose deep meditators (I am not one of those ;) )have regular acess to this knowledege and are able to cause change even on more universal scale by meditating issues and universe as themselves.

As I was still heading to the earth very fast and little slower nearer to the earth I paused and saw planets of our system,listened to them, looked at the sun that I love from totally new angle. And hit the earth , back in the body.

that was the first thing i read this morning! thank you very much for sharing :D :D it made my morning :D :D

I've read that in cultures that practice arranged marriages, love becoming a constant in the life of a couple that had been married this way (often without even having met each other before the marriage) is reported by both spouses twice as often as in couples who had chosen "freely" and got married "for love." I think it has something to do with the fact that in arranged-marriage cultures, it is also common to consult astrological charts of both prospective spouses.

Here's an example of why "falling in love" and "staying in love" can be quite different processes qi-wise. I have Wood for my main phase, and plenty of Fire. People who are Fire are attracted to me because Wood is their nourishment. I am attracted to them because they are my "child phase," I feel protective toward them. Both the need for nourishment and the willingness/ability to give in one direction are wonderful in a parent-child relationship... and my relationships with Fire people can only be that. If that's mistaken for love between a man and a woman, disappointment follows, because I don't need more Fire, I have plenty of my own, so interacting with Fire people who can take from me but can't give to me leaves me depleted. So, in a perfect arranged-marriage culture, astrology-savvy parents (or their Bazi consultant) would screen out all Fire boys and make sure I don't marry one. Instead, they would seek to remedy a deficiency in my chart by arranging for a Water boy for me who is Wood deficient. He would be nourishing my Wood while I in turn would be balancing out his life's energy by providing the phase of qi it is missing. This would mean stable lasting love, because there's no depletion involved on either side, no give-and-take that takes from one and gives to the other without a reciprocal replenishment of qi.

Yeah... in the imperfect world of "for love" marriage, I got Metal, who controls Wood, who can't approach my phase any other way. It's written in the stars that this kind of love can only work if I welcome being controlled. Which I would if I had a Metal deficiency in my chart. Ah but my overall layout of qi is in no need of more Metal, I have enough, any extra is excessive and counterproductive (destructive). So there... I don't believe in love as it is popularly understood because it is pretty much always misunderstood. Love is what replenishes and balances your life's energies while doing the same for your partner. Whatever attracts because the balance is skewed to begin with, so that things roll over to the side to which it is already tilted, is usually mistaken for love, and the reason it doesn't last is, it is the kind of love one feels when jumping off a cliff and flying, going, "so far so good! feels wonderful!!" -- till he or she hits the ground. And hit the ground they will in this scenario. The rest of their "love" is bouncing up and down from the impact, hitting the ground, flying up, hitting the ground, flying up... unless the impact is so severe that love goes splat from the very first contact with reality.

Hi, yes, absolutely. This is what I referred to above when I wrote "actually is mutual complexes colliding to create psychic heat which is unsustainable.".. which is the same as "mismatched elements", said in different language. ;)

American males are very widely circumsised....we - ell.. the upside of this is a reduction in cervical cancer for their partners. Just trying to look on the bright side..:blush:

• Like 1

Nice awareness Cat!

Indeed, the question is for many,some,etc if people to discern between love and sex.

I find complicate as love has so definition of care and liking.

Then you can say you care for someone because you like him because of this and that which is conditioned love and the you can care for him without liking him which is

unconditioned love, again this has two different Agenda one is natural moralism and the other is well-conditioned by sozialism.

Also one can like someone and not take care of it. Turning a Subject to an Object.

And when you start calculate the possibility again you can not say that one is absolutly this and that. As the grade of each vary individual.

A little care more liking and more xxx :wub: as as example in this simplistic modell.

And sex... thinking this as easy for some. I read somewhere one can have sex with up with 7 Chakra involved and vary 7up7 and having all 7 from both side is something

I can not even imagine, as it is an act of high spirtual devlopemnt of 2 Complete

mature spiritual dual beings. Even the try to imagine is : Holy Cow :o !

I feel it could be situation like im Men in Black : The Stars are so beautiful this night..... B) BLINK :blink:

Q

Is interesting, no? Learning what love is, can be, one's capacities... a lifelong story. It's life itself, really. If you think of Shakespeare's "Love is not love which alters when it alteration finds, oh no, it is an ever fixed mark which looks on tempests and is never shaken"... I think this is true. The practical learnings of how to live in communication with another being is another thing entirely, isnt it. Saw a book recently called "the five languages of love' which delineates how each of us has different ways of feeling loved, on a daily basis. For some it is when practical things are done for them reliably, for others they need words of love, or thoughtful gifts, or touch. Or a combi - platter. Different people feel cared for by different things, and I do think is very useful to know what makes one feel loved, and to communicate that.

I cant believe humans are deficient in love, but I think we are deficient in knowing ourselves and communicating.

You know that 'sex that is easy for some' that you refer to.. is that the sex which is biologically driven because all men need to spread their seed it's just biology:P, their hormones make em do it?

I love your stars being beautiful at night image. Yeh! That's the real deal.

Toooo much ersatzery all around if you ask me...Which you didnt.:P

Thank you!

My "i" isn't very good at holding apparent paradoxes. Until i think about them for a while. For this one I came up with "as above, so below" but as you can see I'm just dusting off a second-hand concept to use on something I'm stuck with. The universe mastering people are Rishis i think. They create universes to solve riddles or just for fun. They're supposed to be smart and compassionate and all that. I personally think we're better off without such intermediaries but we've been used to handing ourselves over for so long...

haha I should have kept my mouth shut.

OK for especially for you -K- :) . You warmed my heart .

Why cant you reconsile the two?

One time only in meditation the pressure in me bulid up sufficiently enough for me to forget myself and for my soul to be expeled across the universe in full clarity and have this kind of expirience.

That is how I got to know my Mother and also aspect of myself as giving birth to my own creation and understand her as manifestation impersonated. Thereafter this understanding I have entered a realm where I didnt exist any longer 'beyond' manifestation, that cannot be described ,becouse there is no expirience. Only afterwards when back in some subtle thinking/expiriencing mode one can know that this happened.

So I am back as universe and a part of the universe conversing with Mother which is also myself. A very alive interconnectednes .

Than a thought came 'Is this all in my mind?'. This thought proved to weigh 1000000 tones with effect of gravitattional pull and send me back to the earth through the universe .

Here I saw how stars and planets change and make a path for the thought and also how our every thought influences the whole of the universe. This happens with each and every thought. This gave me an idea how astrology came about.

Thank you!

My "i" isn't very good at holding apparent paradoxes. Until i think about them for a while. For this one I came up with "as above, so below" but as you can see I'm just dusting off a second-hand concept to use on something I'm stuck with. The universe mastering people are Rishis i think. They create universes to solve riddles or just for fun. They're supposed to be smart and compassionate and all that. I personally think we're better off without such intermediaries but we've been used to handing ourselves over for so long...

Well have a good second hand concept dusting session! Dusting has a potential to be a very relaxing thing to do. :)

Yes Rishis although I havent met one yet and therefore they could , but also could not be existing. I do completley believe that this knowledge is possible though.

IMO this occurs with many common practicioners too on smaller level .When indentifcation with individual has weakend enough ,person starts indentifying with universal recgonising himself/herself in everything due to nature of interconecctedness. S/he automatically becomes a transformer of immediate surrounding .

The way I understand myself and meditate and balance myself out knowing stuff about me and what to do , in the same way it is possible to know stuff about universal issues and meditate and balance them as they are our issues part of our larger me , no separation.

that was the first thing i read this morning! thank you very much for sharing :D :D it made my morning :D :D

Oh good :) ! I have this ability of 'making someones morning' at least once in ten years. I am glad.

Sun,

I was just re-reading Black Elk Speaks and your vision seems to have some striking similarities with his. :)

He saw himself in the center of the universe, and he also saw that "everywhere is the center of the universe."

Taomeow,

How interesting. Thanks for mentioning.

I have just googeled the book you have mentioned and will order it. It looks as if it could be one of those books I could really enjoy reading. :)