Sign in to follow this  
Immortal4life

What are the limits of the physical body?

That site has a lot of information on it to go through.

The only conclusion that is reasonable, is that you are a fundamentalist troll! You somehow believe that reasonable people would find any of your arguments credible.

BTW, the heart and circulatory system would not support someone that height.

Edited by ralis
  • Like 1

The circulatory and skeletal systems is also a matter of perplexity in relation to the dinosaurs.

The only conclusion that is reasonable, is that you are a fundamentalist troll! You somehow believe that reasonable people would find any of your arguments credible.

BTW, the heart and circulatory system would not support someone that height.

Obviously if the body was a different size, the heart and ciculatory system would also be different and proportionate to the larger body.

Andre the Giant was a great man, with a lot of personality and charisma. No he didn't live long, but is that the ultimate test of a person's life? How long they live?

Keep in mind that the title of your submission is "What are the limits of the physical body?" I am assuming that the idea is for all us to wonder if we can become giants without the negative health implications associated with gigantism. If the answer is "yes we can all become huge but we're going to pay for it" then why do we want it? Also, why would we want to be huge anyway? What is the benefit? I don't see the benefit. I'd rather be small like a chimp and strong like a chimp, and smart like 10 smartest humans put together, but that's just me.

Go to images.google.com and try "chimpanzee hairless" for a search. Chimps are stupid strong and they look it too, once you get the fur off. This to me is a better evidence of the body abilities than size alone.

Even then, a much better post would be about strongmen or other people who are just like us but who exceed body limitations through training. Can you become a giant through training? No, right? Then why post about it? There are many reasons not to post about giants (or midgets or any other thing like that).

If the only mention of evidence of Giant beings was from the Bible I would not think it was that interesting of a subject, however, it is not the only source.

Well, you have trouble coming up with an impartial source for one, and two, you kind of have a posting history that leans toward supporting intelligent design and creationism. I mean, if this was a one-off kind of thing, it would be different. But you're pretty consistent. It's as if you work in some creationist/id think tank marketing department.

I was not neccessarily only talking about the potential limits for one human in one lifetime, but about all people over many generations, in any time or place.

Sign in to follow this