Non

real dan-tien

ok. I don't get much affect focusing on just underneath the belly button 2-3 inches down 3-3 inches inside.

So I'm thinking what if the location of the true dan-tien has been hidden?

I was thinking ok maybe I can focus on the whole lower jiao and all it's extensions.

But more specifically there are 4 points I'd like to consider as being very important as perhaps even extending to the dan-tien.

The testicles, the hips (not waist) ie where the bladder is, where many people hang their pants at.. not where they sag below the buttocks but then again thatcould be another area altogether, the belly button, and the colon area... especially where you feel the peristaltic action, or feeling when you need to uh... defecate. There is a distinct feeling there and i've thought sometimes that may be where the source of kundalini is.. and that perhaps one of the reasons why kundalini has been so hard to awaken is because people in general hold a lot of discomfort (at least the one's not so sexually successful) around things having to do with the anus and the restroom stuff.

Base chakra?

I was definitely thinking the testicles though too. I always feel when doing a horse stance like a cauldron of energy between my legs underneath my perineum like my genitals hanging really low and a pumping sort of action there.

Also the mingmen area. It is funny that also kundalini might be the same as the mingmen in taoism.

So yea...

Lot of weird talk I know..

Just wanted to share my thoughts to see if anyone resonated with it.

It isn't a natural part of the body and neither is the mingmen. The "dan tien"

is a so-called empowerment. In Bruce Frantzis comments, it can drain energy

from the organs so it is best to stay away from that thing. The "Kundalini"

isn't part of the body. It is something that can get you to the office of

Caelus. The Kundalini is a foul/sin system.

Well the most cherished words in the forum are Kundalini, Dantien.

In your other post you call such things trojans, other call empowerment and other call them Implants.Since you follow Don Pablo Morales the view is different. Since Kundalini and Dantien are tools it would be wise to know how to use them so that they do not bite. Most of people won`t listen to get rid of it or stay away so : What would you recommend to disable the negative effects of using Kundalini or Dantien, Mingmen?

Q

who the hek is Don Pablo Morales?

It isn't a natural part of the body and neither is the mingmen. The "dan tien"

is a so-called empowerment. In Bruce Frantzis comments, it can drain energy

from the organs so it is best to stay away from that thing. The "Kundalini"

isn't part of the body. It is something that can get you to the office of

Caelus. The Kundalini is a foul/sin system.

"The Kundalini is a foul/sin system."

My take: I agree that raising it will show you just how much you have 'sinned' (man, I hate that term) as in 'separated yourself from yourself' and as such it may probably hurt some ( :ninja:) but from what I've experienced, it is yourself - only free from 'sin' (or 'maya' or whatever the term is.) Tacking more religious terms and scary imagery on top of the experience IMO only suggests to me that you might want to look at your religious education indoctrination to see what BS you have associated with being a human person and what the 'inner teachings' of most of the world's religions are on about (hint, some very similar things, if you play 'spot the caduceus' this can go on for ages :-)). Now why the 'inner teachings' would be reserved for some folks and be used to lead the others down the garden path all at the same time is a mystery to me. Why get dragons to keep pearls :-)?