Sign in to follow this  
mjjbecker

Tears of the Soul

Or we can choose to sit around in the void and do nothing. Always a choice, but which path offers the best opportunity for development? IMO and IME the healer's path does. Furthermore I believe that those who choose to sit around in the void are not assuming responsibility for their true nature.

Well, if anything, you do have a sense of humor.

Thanks for addressing my question, albeit one that was asked out of context (according to you).

Good day, Mr Healer. :)

if this pleases you, you may keep repeating it, i have no problem whatsoever with your saying it

this discussion is going nowhere, you and i don't see eye to eye. better let it rest.

peace

L1

Just for the record it does not please me at all, as you imply, to call attention to passive aggressive posting. For a few people who post on this board it is a far too common type of posting. I think the whole community would be more pleased without it.

I totally agree with your last statement.

• Like 2

Well, if anything, you do have a sense of humor.

Thanks for addressing my question, albeit one that was asked out of context (according to you).

Good day, Mr Healer. :)

To be perfectly clear, I didn't think you were asking out of context; I thought you did't fully read what I wrote, as what you posted was nowhere near what I said. This was why I re-posted what I had written.

Yes, I do have a sense of humor, however I was not exercising it with what I wrote. I think this is very serious material.

• Like 1

To be perfectly clear, I didn't think you were asking out of context; I thought you did't fully read what I wrote, as what you posted was nowhere near what I said. This was why I re-posted what I had written.

Yes, I do have a sense of humor, however I was not exercising it with what I wrote. I think this is very serious material.

Yes, it was the seriousness in your tone with which you took a poke at those who supposedly sit in the void all day (i could assume which group you had in mind, but i wont :) ) that i thought was rather funny. In fact, it gave me a good chuckle, so thanks for that. But like anything i ever say, or reflect as words in a post, its simply how i perceive the contents of what's written by others.

At times, we get lucky (for me, it depends on how much sleep i get, not sure about others) and feel the groove by reading accurately, get inspired along the way, and other times, we miss the mark. No big deal... happens to anyone, and you are no exception. Analogous to this, if someone no longer misses at darts, i would assume that that's the day s/he stops enjoying the game. So skip the "I've an image to uphold here hence i have to protect and defend this image" attitude, and you will gain a wider audience (not that you need one, but i am just saying...). We could all do with a bit of hanging loose and chilling out, and not take things so seriously. After all, life is indeed short, and we really do not have a clue when it all ends. But with esteemed masters all over the place, i am sure when it does end, i would hope we can leave more elevated than those poor idiots (the Void crowd?) who underestimate the power of quantum healing (did i get that right?) .

I am sure those who spend too much time in the void would not need to protect their investment as much as some others, for in fact, they really have nothing (void?) to protect... all gone, gone beyond... sorta way. :lol:

Edited by CowTao

Yes, it was the seriousness in your tone with which you took a poke at those who supposedly sit in the void all day (i could assume which group you had in mind, but i wont :) ) that i thought was rather funny. In fact, it gave me a good chuckle, so thanks for that. But like anything i ever say, or reflect as words in a post, its simply how i perceive the contents of what's written by others.

At times, we get lucky (for me, it depends on how much sleep i get, not sure about others) and feel the groove, get inspired along the way, and other times, we miss the mark. No big deal... happens to anyone, and you are no exception. So skip the "I've an image to uphold here hence i have to protect and defend this image" attitude, and you will gain a wider audience (not that you need one, but i am just saying...). We could all do with a bit of hanging loose and chilling out, and not take things so seriously. After all, life is indeed short, and we really do not have a clue when it all ends. But with esteemed masters all over the place, i am sure when it does end, i would hope we can leave more elevated than those poor idiots (the Void crowd?) who underestimate the power of quantum healing (did i get that right?) .

I am sure those who spend too much time in the void would not need to protect their investment as much as some others, for in fact, they really have nothing (void?) to protect... all gone, gone beyond... sorta way. :lol:

Well, I did say it was a choice. But I do ask anyone to consider this; why would any soul wish to come here to the Earth only to go back and sit in the void. Why bother? Who does it help? Assuming responsibility is the only way to actually help others.

"So skip the "I've an image to uphold here hence i have to protect and defend this image" attitude, and you will gain a wider audience (not that you need one, but i am just saying...)."

This was totally uncalled for, you have NO IDEA why I post what I post and you have NO IDEA what my attitude is. So please stop this type of posting and stick with the topics.

"why would any soul wish to come here to the Earth only to go back and sit in the void. Why bother? Who does it help?"

Um, the soul themselves?

I think "helping' is really dangerous terrain to get into. IME from having attempted it on more than a few occasions, I got more than I bargained for in terms of responsibility. It could be that I was just unskilled and actually sucked at doing it (another reason to not do it, do everyone a favour...)

The 'reason' I go hang 'in the void' part of every single day is because without doing that, I feel I'd inevitably roll too much with too much of the ambient BS we have going on in our less than compassionate society. I also figure that compassion is not restricted to areas of sickness and health. But might also happen in education, in business, in farming, in science, whatever. So maybe there are 'healer' paths in many paths?

• Like 1

"why would any soul wish to come here to the Earth only to go back and sit in the void. Why bother? Who does it help?"

Um, the soul themselves?

I think "helping' is really dangerous terrain to get into. IME from having attempted it on more than a few occasions, I got more than I bargained for in terms of responsibility. It could be that I was just unskilled and actually sucked at doing it (another reason to not do it, do everyone a favour...)

The 'reason' I go hang 'in the void' part of every single day is because without doing that, I feel I'd inevitably roll too much with too much of the ambient BS we have going on in our less than compassionate society. I also figure that compassion is not restricted to areas of sickness and health. But might also happen in education, in business, in farming, in science, whatever. So maybe there are 'healer' paths in many paths?

Well, it was a rhetorical set of questions ["But I do ask anyone to consider this:"].

The souls themselves? Probably no, as there is no growth pathway; i.e. why bother.

Can helping utilizing energetics be dangerous? Absolutely. Just as it is dangerous for an untrained person with a scalpel to do brain surgery, it is dangerous for a person untrained in medical qigong to attempt applying it.

There is nothing wrong with meditation, if that is what you are referring to, which is not what I was referring to. I would however, suggest, that there is an extreme difference in meditation styles and goals. I have read posted here that meditation is meditation - all the same. Of course it isn't. One example is a "zen like" meditation that relaxes the body and calms the mind versus a meditation that relaxes the body, calms the mind, and stimulates the creative centers. An interesting note here is that doctors in Japan measured the brain waves of zen masters and qigong masters and found exactly what I mention here.

Everyone should read what I wrote. I never once said compassion was restricted to areas of sickness and health. Is it not compassionate to help walk an elderly person across the street, if that is what is put in front of you when walking in the wu wei?

There are many paths; why I said there was a choice.

To clarify, let me attempt a better articulation of what I said. I know of no path that is more powerful in giving growth potential in compassion as the healer's path. Sure we can strive for compassion in all things we do - and should.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 4

you have NO IDEA why I post what I post and you have NO IDEA what my attitude is. So please stop this type of posting and stick with the topics.

If i did not have an idea, does that mean you are saying i haven't a clue at handling what you have written, both in words and in energetic release beneath the words? Or are you saying i should not be judging/projecting based on the premise that you deemed is not appropriately related to what is being discussed? Or, perhaps that i have no idea how noble and compassionate you really are, and that it was wrong to even entertain the thought that perhaps there are other callings and paths, other than a healer's, that are just as opportunistic in terms of planting the seeds of compassion?

As a matter of fact, i do acknowledge and agree that the healer's path is indeed a very noble one, and it does present more than ample grounds to cultivate compassion. But this ground ought to be encouraged in all pursuits, the way i see it - everyone can benefit from such a wonderful and noble exchange. Surely there will be transformation happening if everyone becomes a degree more aware how precious it is to compassionate. Not everyone will ever make it to learn how to heal others, heck, some folks do not even have shoes on their feet, while some others may not even live to see another dawn, let alone contemplate the healing path - they, i am sure, could do with a bit of healing too. Prayers can be very healing as well, and its available to anyone interested enough, or have faith enough, to pursue the path. Moreover, it practically costs nothing.

My mistake/weakness is that i tend to equate compassion with an overload of empathy, charitable kindness and self-effacing humility simultaneously shining forth. This has been my limited experience with compassionate beings (some of these being the non-human kind) thus far - perhaps there is a colder and harder version which i have yet to get a taste of, but am gradually learning to acquire one, thanks to some seriously sharp, no-nonsense individuals who present themselves here on this board.

I know you are busy individual, sir, so please feel free to discount this post, or simply drop the matter altogether. Its not very beneficial to be seen squabbling over such trivialities (might not be to you, but it is to me - no offense). You have made your point, and i appreciate the trouble, so lets move on? Please?

Edited by CowTao
  • Like 2

If i did not have an idea, does that mean you are saying i haven't a clue at handling what you have written, both in words and in energetic release beneath the words? Or are you saying i should not be judging/projecting based on the premise that you deemed is not appropriately related to what is being discussed? Or, perhaps that i have no idea how noble and compassionate you really are, and that it was wrong to even entertain the thought that perhaps there are other callings and paths, other than a healer's, that are just as opportunistic in terms of planting the seeds of compassion?

As a matter of fact, i do acknowledge and agree that the healer's path is indeed a very noble one, and it does present more than ample grounds to cultivate compassion. But this is open ground, the way i see it - everyone can benefit from such a wonderful and noble pursuit. Surely there will be transformation happening if everyone becomes a degree more aware how precious it is to compassionate. Not everyone will ever make it to learn how to heal others, heck, some folks do not even have shoes on their feet, let alone contemplate the healing path - they, i am sure, could do with a bit healing too, albeit a less expensive kind.

My mistake/weakness is that i tend to equate compassion with an overload of empathy, charitable kindness and self-effacing humility simultaneously shining forth. This has been my limited experience with compassionate beings (some of these being the non-human kind) thus far - perhaps there is a colder and harder version which i have yet to get a taste of, but am gradually learning to acquire one, thanks to some seriously sharp, no-nonsense individuals who present themselves here on this board.

I know you are busy individual, sir, so please feel free to discount this post, or simply drop the matter altogether. Its not very beneficial to be seen squabbling over such trivialities (might not be to you, but it is to me - no offense). You have made your point, and i appreciate the trouble, so lets move on? Please?

No, I say it because you are ignorant in the subject field of medical qigong, you are purposefully insulting me, AND you have no clue what my thinking or motivations are. If you continue on this personal attack perhaps I should consider finding some choice personal words for you as well (nah, I will not stoop to your level of insults). IS that what you are shooting for? You didn't post in this thread because you actually are trained in medical qigong and understand it - at all. (and I definitely will retract this statement if you show that you are indeed certified in medical qigong) What I think is that what I say hits a nerve with an indoctrinated religion you practice, but I could be wrong. But choosing to personally attack me is wrong as well.

I'll be glad to discuss the ideas but not until you choose to cease this personal attack and delete your insulting posts.

I believe everyone has the right to believe in whatever they wish. But when someone says something that goes against that belief, they should not then take to personal insults.

Edited by Ya Mu
  • Like 2

No, I say it because you are ignorant in the subject field of medical qigong, you are purposefully insulting me, AND you have no clue what my thinking or motivations are. If you continue on this personal attack perhaps I should consider finding some choice personal words for you as well (nah, I will not stoop to your level of insults). IS that what you are shooting for? You didn't post in this thread because you actually are trained in medical qigong and understand it - at all. (and I definitely will retract this statement if you show that you are indeed certified in medical qigong) What I think is that what I say hits a nerve with an indoctrinated religion you practice, but I could be wrong. But choosing to personally attack me is wrong as well.

I'll be glad to discuss the ideas but not until you choose to cease this personal attack and delete your insulting posts.

I believe everyone has the right to believe in whatever they wish. But when someone says something that goes against that belief, they should not then take to personal insults.

Sure, if you say i am ignorant, then perhaps i am. Probably a result of being drastically over-indoctrinated in some religion, as you hinted.

If the moderating team concurs with your perception, i'd be glad to abide by their decisions based on the No Insults policy and accept whatever course of action they may wish to pursue, short of deleting my posts, that is. Failing which, i would request that you reconsider the possibility that the healer's path may not be the ultimate path for the cultivation of compassion, although, i must fully admit that the underlying effect of compassion is nothing short of a very healing experience, equally and naturally leveled out to both the one giving, and the recipient.

Edited by CowTao
  • Like 1

Sure, if you say i am ignorant, then perhaps i am. Probably a result of being drastically over-indoctrinated in some religion, as you hinted.

If the moderating team concurs with your perception, i'd be glad to abide by their decisions based on the No Insults policy and accept whatever course of action they may wish to pursue, short of deleting my posts, that is. Failing which, i would request that you reconsider the possibility that the healer's path may not be the ultimate path for the cultivation of compassion, although, i must fully admit that the underlying effect of compassion is nothing short of a very healing experience, equally and naturally leveled out to both the one giving, and the recipient.

"Sure, if you say i am ignorant, then perhaps i am. Probably a result of being drastically over-indoctrinated in some religion, as you hinted."

If you say so.

I asked YOU to delete the insults but don't if you wish to be the type of person that adds personal insults to a discussion. It seems a very low-level thing to do. What kind of pathway is that? IMO, certainly not a spiritual one.

Edited by Ya Mu

Ya Mu,

Wanted to say a quick thank you for the knowledge you share here. I, for one, really appreciate and cherish the practical and down-to-earth fashion which you adopt to say what you have to. There is no fake humility, sarcasm hidden behind meaningless smilies, and a hypocritical advice to loosen up when caught pants down.

As I have said before, I am a Buddhist. I have studied Buddhism for several decades and have done so because I have found it to be the best path for me. When I come here to Tao Bums however, I do not come with the preconceived notion that Buddhism is best for everyone. I come here with an open mind to listen to what others have to say. And when I disagree with someone, I don’t always have a compulsive need to argue without evaluating about the degree of good that comes from it. I do not come here with a notion, ‘Oh yes! Buddhism is the Best! Let me see how this thing that they say here compares with it”. I do not come here to always say, but to listen, as much as I can. I am not here to always counter a Taoist/Hindu/Sufi tool with a bigger and better Buddhist tool. I may share what I have found valuable in Buddhism, but within a context, without an agenda and not to the point of ad nauseam. I come here to learn about Taoism, for that is the chief topic of this forum? Agreed, this forum allows for sharing of every view, but what is the need to bring in Buddhism and Vajrayana and Pratityasamutpada to every thread, related or not? When the discussion here is about Medical Qigong, what is the point of derailing the thread by talking endlessly about compassion? Who disagrees here about the virtue of compassion? But people fail to understand that not everyone comes here to read endlessly about Buddhism, or Nirvana or Compassion or Enlightenment. There are many who care about health issues, injury, day to day problems etc. You may disagree and look down upon their pursuit as aspiritual or ignoble but who am I or you to judge on what is right, or what is best? Everyone needs to have space to learn and share without a bunch of Buddhists jumping on them every time a point is made. Compassion and Vajrayana and all that may be valuable to you, but why repeat them endlessly in every thread, relevant or not? Those who come here not to listen but to preach, need to develop a great level of magnanimity and sometimes offer the “lowly” ones some space, even if it is to err. Can’t the Buddhists not stop ganging up and jumping on everyone and everything? Can they ever appreciate anything that is not Buddhist or pat someone other than those who agree with them? If not, why are they here?

Ya Mu shares here useful, practical stuff. He shares his unique insight and does not parrot endlessly what can be found in any good book. He speaks of things relatable and without unwanted verbage and fanfare. And he does it with no pretension. Rather than appreciating a fact that here is a person who is sharing his special knowledge in a field, do we need to criticize him unnecessarily? Do we need to use useful threads such as these to show off Buddhist bookishness and make it a nightmare for everyone? Are there not enough threads where the purpose is to talk endlessly about Buddhism on this Daoist forum? I have not seen Ya Mu jump in and deliver a sermon on medical Qigong on the numerous argumentative threads on Buddhism where none of the so called Buddhists exhibit any basic percept of Buddhism but parrot endlessly from various books or teachers. On another popular Buddhist forum, numerous experienced practitioners simply stopped sharing their valuable insights because of a few obtusely loud and dogmatic individuals. I see the same happening here, and teachers like Ya Mu will leave than continue to have to unnecessarily defend themselves all the time. Not all of us are here to talk theory and compassion and awareness or read quotes long bookish quotes, and I assume it is reasonable to spare at least a few threads for “my” kind of ignorants to listen and learn, at our own pace. Please show a little compassion here and not make everything written here them vs Buddhists. If deep indoctrination and dogma does not allow you to look beyond it, then please do keep attacks and arguments and sermons on compassion and dependent origination to a few specific threads.

Ya Mu, I sure hope you will continue to share your practical insights on Medical Qigong here. I greatly look forward to reading your posts.

Edited by Simplicity Rules
  • Like 8

Ya Mu, I sure hope you will continue to share your practical insights on Medical Qigong here. I greatly look forward to reading your posts.

Thanks.

Medical qigong is a passion with me for many reasons. Sure, it is easy to be overly enthused sometimes about anything we are passionate about.

I will add one thing and then shut up about Buddhism, as this thread has already gotten totally de-railed. What many of the Buddhists here do not realize is that quite a bit of my training came from the teachings of one of the four holy Buddhist mountains, from the Golden Summit at the top of the mountain. I am not anti-Buddhist, quite the opposite.

I AM, however, anti-dogma. I think true spirituality should rise above any particular religious thinking of any kind. I do know some of the things I was taught and that I have discovered through my practice are difficult for people who have not been exposed to these type of processes. I know the medical qigong and the practices leading to the ability, are something desperately needed in this world and will continue to teach it.

I have Christian Theologians, Buddhist Monks, Taoists, Catholic Priests, Baptist Ministers, TCM Doctors, MD's & Surgeons, Therapists of all kinds, housewives, firemen, policemen and others who have all learned Medical Qigong - funny that it works for all of them. We should all learn to get along.

• Like 6

fake humility, sarcasm hidden behind meaningless smilies, hypocritical advice

I am a Buddhist. I have studied Buddhism for several decades

Good for you, o venerable Buddhist.

5* for admonishing the ignoble buddhist gang of high-fivers - that's what they are known in your book, right?

Wonderful that you saw here, in this thread, an immense opposition from this group of ganger-banger-who-wants-a-rasher buddhists, and duly came to intervene and lent voice to the oppressed. Bravo!

Your level of reflection on quantum BS arising from all sides, intentionally fouling up threads, is boundless.

Tushita heaven awaits the saints who cant tell the pop from the corn.

:D for all this, you deserve a smilie too! :wub:

Edited by CowTao
  • Like 1

Good for you, o venerable Buddhist.

5* for admonishing the ignoble buddhist gang of high-fivers - that's what they are known in your book, right?

Wonderful that you saw here, in this thread, an immense opposition from this group of ganger-banger-who-wants-a-rasher buddhists, and duly came to intervene and lent voice to the oppressed. Bravo!

Your level of reflection on quantum BS arising from all sides, intentionally fouling up threads, is boundless.

Tushita heaven awaits the saints who cant tell the pop from the corn.

:D for all this, you deserve a smilie too! :wub:

CowTao,

Thanks for distributing merit badges and five stars. Did you get them with your samaya precepts? And where did all the grandeur in your writing go? The compassion of a Bodhisattva seems to have disappeared all of a sudden? Are you running a tour program to Tushita heaven? Do I need to be in your bully bunch if I need to get a special ticket to Yama and Nirmanarati heavens too? Is that a guided tour?

Talking of reflection, do you ever reflect on what you write or simply project what you gather from books?

I don't know if I deserve your insincere "smile", but I accept it anyway. Purity and Impurity know I not. Remember that those who spend most of their waking time offering sermons here, shall sometime get a taste of it too :D

• Like 3

CowTao,

Thanks for distributing merit badges and five stars. Did you get them with your samaya precepts? And where did all the grandeur in your writing go? The compassion of a Bodhisattva seems to have disappeared all of a sudden? Are you running a tour program to Tushita heaven? Do I need to be in your bully bunch if I need to get a special ticket to Yama and Nirmanarati heavens too? Is that a guided tour?

Talking of reflection, do you ever reflect on what you write or simply project what you gather from books?

I don't know if I deserve your insincere "smile", but I accept it anyway. Purity and Impurity know I not. Remember that those who spend most of their waking time offering sermons here, shall sometime get a taste of it too :D

O Noble one,

Tushita heaven is meant for that pretentious gang who cant quite make out the pop from the corn? Its apparent that you are more than capable of separating what's useful and what's dross, who is blind, and who has clarity shining ever so bright from beyond purity and impurity, as you say. For this, certainly Tushita is waaay too average a place for such a one as esteemed as yourself.

Anyway, its always good to know you would be a willing substitute traveller should an empty seat come up on the tour. I'll definitely keep you on the short-list of intending travelers.

O btw, if you had read the OP, this thread is actually about compassion, in case you would care to briefly re-examine your assumption. Or is Guan Yin a Medical Qigong practitioner too? :blink: You don't say.... i'll be darned.

• Like 1

O Noble one,

Tushita heaven is meant for that pretentious gang who cant quite make out the pop from the corn? Its apparent that you are more than capable of separating what's useful and what's dross, who is blind, and who has clarity shining ever so bright from beyond purity and impurity, as you say. For this, certainly Tushita is waaay too average a place for such a one as esteemed as yourself.

Anyway, its always good to know you would be a willing substitute traveller should an empty seat come up on the tour. I'll definitely keep you on the short-list of intending travelers.

O btw, if you had read the OP, this thread is actually about compassion, in case you would care to briefly re-examine your assumption. Or is Guan Yin a Medical Qigong practitioner too? :blink: You don't say.... i'll be darned.

Well, by those standards, you should be the Indra of Tushita heaven :D You probably are, else how would you know about vacancies there? So you shuttle between void and Tushita heaven? ;)

OP - Thankfully, you still remember of the original poster? The thread is about compassion and as usual, you talk about it, like everything else, endlessly. Meaningless, truthless words. Borrowed from here, borrowed from there, generously sarcastic and full of pomp. But, is there even an iota of experience or insight there? Does not seem to be! Why not link articles, sutras, tantras first hand? Saves you the redundant effort of duplication!

Now, go bully someone else or shower your compassion (i.e. words and sermon) elsewhere. Let others have some meaningful discussion minus your unsought "compassion".

• Like 2

Well, by those standards, you should be the Indra of Tushita heaven :D You probably are, else how would you know about vacancies there? So you shuttle between void and Tushita heaven? ;)

OP - Thankfully, you still remember of the original poster? The thread is about compassion and as usual, you talk about it, like everything else, endlessly. Meaningless, truthless words. Borrowed from here, borrowed from there, generously sarcastic and full of pomp. But, is there even an iota of experience or insight there? Does not seem to be! Why not link articles, sutras, tantras first hand? Saves you the redundant effort of duplication!

Now, go bully someone else or shower your compassion (i.e. words and sermon) elsewhere. Let others have some meaningful discussion minus your unsought "compassion".

As a common mark of obeisance to a son of Noble family, i would say here, "Aye aye Sir!" :lol: (edit to add... endlessly)

Edited by CowTao

As a common mark of obeisance to a son of Noble family, i would say here, "Aye aye Sir!" :lol:

And I respond with a deserving "shoo shoo"..That's the way to deal with cows, Tao or not :D

• Like 2

And I respond with a deserving "shoo shoo"..That's the way to deal with cows, Tao or not :D

Is that 'shoo' as in go away, or are you saying you prefer to take the train, but cant spell accurately? :lol:

Is that 'shoo' as in go away, or are you saying you prefer to take the train, but cant spell accurately? :lol:

Shoo as in Cow, stop blabbering, climb your bicycle named compassion and go stray somewhere else...

Forgot to add, "with compassion" of course! :rolleyes:

No Buddhist books on funny comebacks? I can refer some, I see you are struggling in vain with originality :D

Cow on a bicycle, with a banner named compassion, that tries to run over one and all without a Buddhist badge, and the journey is a long one to Tushita Heaven's vacancy management! Tao cannot get better than this!

• Like 2

Shoo as in Cow, stop blabbering, climb your bicycle named compassion and go stray somewhere else...

Forgot to add, "with compassion" of course! :rolleyes:

No Buddhist books on funny comebacks? I can refer some, I see you are struggling in vain with originality :D

Chugga chugga... you are on a roll, boyo. Keep em coming!

Chugga chugga... you are on a roll, boyo. Keep em coming!

Is this in line with your samaya precepts? Are these approved by Anuttara yoga tantra? No Dalai Lama quotes? How many prostrations did you offer to get the "chugga chugga"? Enlighten us o Indra of Tushita heaven, are your words reflective of the dependent origination of all phenomena? Does Cow arise with Tao dependently or independently?

And how much of name calling that you did on this thread arose dependently from Emptiness?

• Like 2

This has the makings of a grand opera, unless of course the mods are willing to step in to redirect the script? If not, i have all the time playing my part...

Sign in to follow this