Immortal4life

Molecular data, Common Descent, DNA, and the I Ching

So basically, 2 Anunnaki half-brothers split Earth between them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnIHKI06k2k

Enlil/Zeus ruled Lemuria.

Enki/Poseidon/Satan ruled Atlantis. He was the genetic-engineering serpent god (caduceus was his symbol) who seduced Eve in Edin.

Edin is in present-day Iraq. This tablet depicting their test tube hybridization of Homo sapiens 200,000 years ago was found in Iraq.

2zhi8af.jpg

So now you can also see one of the real reasons why the US has been illegally occupying Iraq and the Mid East. They are on a scavenger hunt for all of these ancient Anunnaki artifacts and technology.

• Like 1

So now you can also see one of the real reasons why the US has been illegally occupying Iraq and the Mid East. They are on a scavenger hunt for all of these ancient Anunnaki artifacts and technology.

Interesting...

• Like 1

No way can a species' brain triple in size in a few million years.

From studies I have read, there is a 10% increase in brain size in a single generation, within species that become undomesticated.

For Instance, cat's that go feral, then breed, their kids brains suddenly increase.

If those kids get caught and are re-domesticated, their kids brains reduce again by 10%

• Like 2

I don't know if you are only kidding; but what you wrote actually represents my personal opinion. By looking at the data I exploited so far, this seems nearer to the truth than any other explanation.

On topic from another thread...

To me it appears that G-d fears Adam and Eve becoming G-ds? and who is US? "Man is become as one of us"

This is why the "ancient alien" theory makes a whole lot of sense (but no orthodox indoctrination camps would ever have the intellectual cajones to ever consider that - so may be the wrong place to ask).

A simple reading of Genes-of-Isis reveals that Nammur lied and told his slaves that they would die if they "gained knowledge" (had sex?).

NinmahEnkiThothAdamu_Sitchin1990p1620407

Ea came up with the idea to implant a test-tube-grown zygote into Ninmah's womb, containing his sperm, she who later was renamed Ninhursag by Ninurta, and became known as Isis in Egypt. When the baby was born, an excited Ea slapped the baby on his behind, and he gave out the proper sound. The baby could speak! The research team was very happy.

The little one looked like "earth clay", his skin was dark red and his hair was raven black, contrary to the Å a.A.M.i., who were Caucasians, with blond hair and blue eyes. Another difference between the Sirian bodies and this new hybrid was that the Sirians were born without foreskin around their penises. This hybrid had a foreskin. Ea thought that was good, because it would act as a distinction between themselves and this new hybrid race. He decided that they should let the foreskin stay on.

In reality, they were always going to die anyways, like all other ordinary mortals and animals on Ea-rth. Moreso, if they were immortal to begin with, then Nammur wouldn't have feared that they would "eat from the tree of life" and live forever!

Yet, they still didn't die right after "gaining knowledge" and in fact still went on to live nearly a thousand years!

The Enlil became furious and told his brother had he'd gone way too far. Not only had he manipulated the Nibiruan Council to break the law and create hybrids in general, now they could reproduce as well! This means, shouted Nammur, that this insignificant species is initiated to the "Tree of Life", meaning that they got the longevity of the gods, which could be thousands of years; they were on their way to become one of them! "This is not acceptable at all," Nammur was raging.

Ningishzidda quickly came to Ea's aid and assured the Enlil that he had excluded the longevity gene from the Adami race, and they would not have the longevity of the gods. Nammur, still furious, commanded Ea and his son to expel Adamu and Ti-Amat from Edin and "bring them where they belonged"; in the gold mines, so they and their offspring could replace the Anunnaki workers, who now were about to revolt again.

Ea knew his brother quite well, and understood that from now on, Nammur would slander him and call him an evil serpent in front of the hybrids to emphasize his own power and diminish Ea's. Therefore, Ea set up the first secret society on Earth, "The Brotherhood of the Snake".

So, the scapegoated "Reptilian" whistleblower was actually telling the TRUTH!!! He had Nammur totally pegged! It's all there in black & white! Yet, the vast majority of readers are so slave-minded that they simply believe what they're told is "good" or "evil," rather than what actually happened...

I wonder if there might be some genes for independent thinking turned off in most people?? :D

Now, does this insecure, manipulative liar sound like an all-loving, cosmic "Creator" to you? :lol: When he was fearfully trying to c0ckblock his GMO hybrids from cultivating Xing & Ming because he was actually worried that they might be able to achieve immortality??? ...Or just some alien mad scientist?

Your call. B)

Can you ever truly define a true Scotsman?

Logical+Fallacy+17+-+No+True+Scotsman.pn

• Like 1

From a different tack, humans aren't that alien from other life forms here.   We're not 'Pandora'(the movie)  unless you look real close then we share so much dna; our evolution, our link to everything alive on earth is written in our genes.  We're amazingly close to all the life on the planet.  As far as I know there's no crazy alien/hybridness in our code.  Our gestation is like fast forward evolution. 

The point I'm getting at is we're not an alien thing brought to the earth, at least no more then any other living thing here.  So if they're aliens, they started early, created everything.  In that case they're so close to God they may as well be; or it just pushes the God dominoe to some other planet. 

Frankly the story above seems as mythically based as anything else, especially with the names..  may as well be Xenu :). 

Still, we want an origin story; to find out who's Mom.  The question digs deep, and we're willing to believe some whoppers in order to get closure.  Does the answer we come up with color our perception of the world?  I don't know, probably a little.  Sometimes cold truth is too cold.  

Edited by thelerner
  • Like 3