Encephalon

Gettin' Ready for the Rapture

Hello NMTNMT,

Weren't you the one that got upset when people were insinuating that the Japanese were sexual deviants? Why is it okay for you to ridicule Christianity, but it's not okay for others to make negative comments about something you revere? There seems to be a lot of short term memory loss in this forum. In the future, I would recommend, rather than acting like hypocrites, that you guys treat others with the same degree of respect you want people to treat you and your ideas. (I'm sure the others know who they are.)

Aaron

Hi Twinner,

I can assure you I would never get upset if someone insinuated, or outright said Japanese people were sexual deviants.

There does seem to be a lot of short term memory loss in this forum.

And just so you know Twinner, I don't consider Jesus having normal human emotions to be ridiculing him, nor if he gets a Twitter account either.

Personally I think Jesus is alright, I have nothing against him whatsoever. The religion... well now that's another thing. But I wasn't focusing on the religion. I think Jesus has a right to buy potatoes, and I will fight for his right to buy potatoes.... or any other product. I wasn't ridiculing Jesus as far as I know... no more so at least as I would ridicule a friend (lightly). Sorry you felt that way.

The ancient tradition that the world will be con-

sumed in fire at the end of six thousand years is true,

as I have heard from Hell.

For the cherub with his flaming sword is hereby

commanded to leave his guard at the tree of life; and

when he does, the whole creation will be consumed

and appear infinite and holy, whereas it now appears

finite & corrupt.

This will come to pass by an improvement of

sensual enjoyment.

But first the notion that man has a body distinct

from his soul is to be expunged; this I shall do by

printing in the infernal method, by corrosives,

which in Hell are salutary and medicinal, melting

apparent surfaces away, and displaying the infinite

that was hid.

If the doors of perception were cleansed every-

thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite.

All Bibles or sacred codes have been the causes of the following Errors.

1. That Man has two real existing principles Viz: a Body & a Soul.

2. That Energy, call'd Evil, is alone from the Body, & that Reason, call'd Good, is alone from the Soul.

3. That God will torment Man in Eternity for following his Energies.

But the following Contraries to these are True

1. Man has no Body distinct from his Soul for that call'd Body is a portion of Soul discern'd by the five Senses, the chief inlets of Soul in this age

2. Energy is the only life and is from the Body and Reason is the bound or outward circumference of Energy.

3 Energy is Eternal Delight

"The Marriage of Heaven and Hell" William Blake