phore

Plane of infinite awareness

Yes i remember reading about some russian psychic experiments. The psychics they discovered were just regular people who had a more subtle awareness.

Phore did you ever read or see Ingo Swann? He's really interesting, a very gifted psychic who talks about some things he discovered when doing remote viewing at the time everyone was paranoid that the russians were coming to get us. He wrote some fascinating stuff about what people really look like, what our secual energy really looks like and how it behaves, and what he saw from remote viewing the dark side of the moon.

This began for me during the process of the fusion of the 5 elements. After that psychic and spiritual symbols began flooding my dream experience. The lucidity has slowly increased since that time.

Yes, good. It's like the old 'unconscious processing' dreams just become redundant. We must be processing more within the body, and have more purification, so less to process.

I got dreams of planets coming to see me, since childhood. Now I just get precognitive things about events of impact in my life.

hey phore, and everyone.

Do you still have 'normal' dreams since you started KAP etc? I found as soon as I began meditation/qigong ...ZAP, no more dreams, only precognitive ones or psychic ones.

I assumed this was standard. ?

Yes my dreams at the moment have little to do with normal"mental/emotional"sweat.They have changed a lot.As I mentioned above this happend as an outcome of meditation and working with myself more deeply.

I am working something out still but in a different way.Maybe they not even dreams but astral travel with all different landscapes and people and"people".I wonder.Still I am as if practising there now in a way that I recgonise importance to stay sharp and connected and act right.

I have read some Ingo Swann articles , Ill look him up again.Maybe it would be good to sort learn about those practises too just to deepen understanding.

When i was a child ive had dreams of spirit guides. I had very visual and elaborate daydreams when i was younger too.

I think as the wheels of karma slow down and eventually stop our psyches become stronger and capable of surviving in the dream world. Its sort of like learning to breath underwater.

^_^

I havent heard of ingo swann but ill look him up. thanks :)

Edited by phore

I think as the wheels of karma slow down and eventually stop our psyches become stronger and capable of surviving in the dream world. Its sort of like learning to breath underwater.

^_^

Where did you get the notion that the(your) wheels of karma will cease to turn? And by what means would you propose to slow it down? This sounds very interesting, hence i was wondering if you would be willing to elaborate further?

Cheers.

Where did you get the notion that the(your) wheels of karma will cease to turn? And by what means would you propose to slow it down? This sounds very interesting, hence i was wondering if you would be willing to elaborate further?

Cheers.

The wheels in the subconscious mind normally turn according to a force called karma, which determines your fate. Through qigong and yoga one can become aware of the movement of these wheels. The bigger ones are the chakras. and orbits. the smaller ones are the energy points along the many meridians of the body. The wheels even extend beyond the body through the auric field and to a cosmic level.

By observing the body a person can become aware of these wheels that are multilayered and ubiquitus throughout the body.

Now when a person is ready to take her life off of autopilot the wheels stop spinning according to personal karma (the ego) and as an extension of divine intelligence/ cosmic karma. The ego stops spinning the wheels and the individuals wheels align with the spinning of the rest of the universe.

So you could say that you give up your monkey-mind karma for greater alignment with cosmic karma.

In my experience, the wheels in the body stop momentarily then readjust themselves into alignment, then begin spinning again. The moment when the wheels stop is a turning point, not a suspension of the laws of physics.

In conclusion, the wheels of karma are cosmic forces, chakras, and a system of circular axis throughout the body. They are subject to being in a state of harmony with universal cycles, and in disharmony when they spin unconsciously.

To slow reset your wheels quiet the mind and use deep full body relaxation. Then try and feel the many wheels/spirals in the body. I began working with the primary chakras.

Yoga is a great practice for getting your body ready for this level of awareness

:)

Edited by phore

The wheels in the subconscious mind normally turn according to a force called karma, which determines your fate. Through qigong and yoga one can become aware of the movement of these wheels. The bigger ones are the chakras. and orbits. the smaller ones are the energy points along the many meridians of the body. The wheels even extend beyond the body through the auric field and to a cosmic level.

By observing the body a person can become aware of these wheels that are multilayered and ubiquitus throughout the body.

Now when a person is ready to take her life off of autopilot the wheels stop spinning according to personal karma (the ego) and as an extension of divine intelligence/ cosmic karma. The ego stops spinning the wheels and the individuals wheels align with the spinning of the rest of the universe.

So you could say that you give up your monkey-mind karma for greater alignment with cosmic karma.

In my experience, the wheels in the body stop momentarily then readjust themselves into alignment, then begin spinning again. The moment when the wheels stop is a turning point, not a suspension of the laws of physics.

In conclusion, the wheels of karma are cosmic forces, chakras, and a system of circular axis throughout the body. They are subject to being in a state of harmony with universal cycles, and in disharmony when they spin unconsciously.

To slow reset your wheels quiet the mind and use deep full body relaxation. Then try and feel the many wheels/spirals in the body. I began working with the primary chakras.

Yoga is a great practice for getting your body ready for this level of awareness

And is this your own discovery, unique only to your own process?

I agree that yoga can be quite conducive as a means to become more bodily aware, but at the same time, how does one ready the mind? The spirit?

Is awareness alone sufficient to take one's life off of autopilot?

Is ego the only forceful thing that drives the wheels? How did these wheels begin turning in the first instance? Were they in sync with the universal wheels at the beginning? At what point would they be regarded as out of sync?

Harmony - is this a direct result of becoming more conscious that one's wheels are out of sync with the cosmic wheels? Or is it a result of realizing that personal wheels have never been out of alignment with universal ones... that the perception of misalignment is only an illusion caused by dualistic conditionings?

Apologies for all the questions. Your interesting take on personal and universal karma, although quite new to me in terms of interpretation, sounds quite neat.

Thanks for the time.

I agree that yoga can be quite conducive as a means to become more bodily aware, but at the same time, how does one ready the mind? The spirit?

Is ego the only forceful thing that drives the wheels? How did these wheels begin turning in the first instance? Were they in sync with the universal wheels at the beginning? At what point would they be regarded as out of sync?

Harmony - is this a direct result of becoming more conscious that one's wheels are out of sync with the cosmic wheels? Or is it a result of realizing that personal wheels have never been out of alignment with universal ones... that the perception of misalignment is only an illusion caused by dualistic conditionings?

Apologies for all the questions. Your interesting take on personal and universal karma, although quite new to me in terms of interpretation, sounds quite neat.

Thanks for the time.

Everyone has to find there own way, is not that the way of the Tao. Leaving things undone. Move Slowly Cloudhand

Thanks for the time.

This process i am describing of opening the energy gates (the wheels) is a part of taichi, kung fu, yoga, shiatsu, qigong, aikido, and tantra. Ive seen some old journals of leonardo davinci that indicated that the renaissance artists had some knowledge of this too. Through self study i came to my own understanding of the processes involved.

I have been presented through the mediums of nlp and hypnosis that the unconscious mind is the body. I see the mind as the complex system of nerves throughout the body. Some taoist traditions talk about using the dantiens to think with.

By practicing things like yoga you are actually preparing your body-mind for an increased influx of spiritual energy.

The way i facilitate my spiritual growth is through inner alchemy. I supplement the process through qigong, yoga, taichi, organic foods, essential oils, hypnosis, herbs ect..

By making the body mind healthy awareness is rejuvinated.

The body carries around a lot of tension (prebirth karma, birthing pains, growing pains, socialization, childhood trauma, ect). This tension prevents us from using the full capacity of the nervous system.

The first step of becoming aware of the wheels is developing flexibility and deep relaxation. The deeper you relax the more karma you let go of. I usually feel my vertabrae slip into alignment when i do it right.

The 7 primary chakras are the first wheels that people work with. This balances the 5 elements of the being and prepares for the process of alchemy (the birth and maturation of the spirit)

When i relax a wheel it begins spinning naturally. I was only out of harmony because i was trying too hard. :P

I am certainly inclined to blame this on dualistic conditioning.

Balancing the wheels is just part of letting go of your deep layers of dualistic conditioning.

The benefits are an increased capacity for spiritual awareness, healing energy, and vitality.

I actually took the term "stopping the wheels of karma" out of a tantric text.

Shiatsu massage has great techniques for working with the meridians and the wheels.

namaste :)

Edited by phore

Another bum that I was speaking with mentioned BK Frantzis saying that practice is "a way of releasing karma without having to go through it in our lives."

Yes, you can untie knots in the unconscious by bringing light of awareness and virtue there before these impressions manifest through the body and the bodies environment.

This is just the simplified explanation as there are so many ways or techniques and practices one can utilize for this outcome.

Hi cat. :) Curious... How (well) did you adjust to this change? And how much did you comfortably share with the loved ones in your life?

Hi Rainbow!

Well that's an interesting question. I had done dreamwork for a long time. So my dreams were pretty refined already, not lots of jumble. Twas just that my sleep made a big step into silence. It was lovely. I adjusted fine. It amused me and I wondered what exactly had happened that my unconscious had nothing to tell me.. but my dreams had shifted already into being augurs of my psychic development, some years earlier. The people close to me work with their dreams too so it wasnt an issue really, just something to smile about. The high level impact of energy work on the psyche was kind of a "oh!" It was interesting all in all to feel the deeper clarity that came instantly. I felt like my windows had been washed, and I hadnt even realised they were smeared. Of course as you know, this clearing just goes on and on..

The actual content of my dreams I dont share unless the time is right and it has something to give someone, like if I dream about someone close to me. If it seems it might be useful. Otherwise , no, I think it is for my benefit that I am being shown something.

As yet, I havent felt moved to get a sandwich board out and inform the world of anything..:D

Thanks. :) So, you've been "scrubbing" for a while! ^_^

Blimey, yes. I'm going to keep at it till I find that what seemed to be there didnt even exist.