ChiChi

On the path

Great Gratitude to everyone for sharing their experiences and thoughts on the Taoist path. I appreciate others sharing the perspectives.

Great Gratitude to everyone for sharing their experiences and thoughts on the Taoist path. I appreciate others sharing the perspectives.

Indeed ChiChi, one can appreciate questions getting answered and discussed. I find one can learn alot this way.

Hello fellow Taoists,

While I realize everyone needs to find their own way on the Tao path I am hoping some wise Taoists

will share what teachings/videos/books helped them cultivate. I am a long time yogini who has experienced kundalini rising and siddhis. I discovered the Tao through Mantak Chia's books, the first time doing the inner smile has given me a transmission of energy connected to the life force which has lasted. However Mantak seems to be very commercialized I am seeking more authentic teachings.I realize that mountain hermits are

the true masters yet I am hoping I can learn qigong, neigong as well as medical qigong from a master who is humble and not on a "guru trip".

I am a female living in California yet I am willing to travel to China or elsewhere to receive transmission and willing to practice everyday.

Blessings to all on their way!

Authentic teachers can be found any where even in the supermarket.

If you live in the Bay Area I would check out the Chi Nei Tsang institute in Oakland.

http://www.chineitsang.com/cnti/Welcome.html

I do a self-massage version of Chi Nei Tsang called Unwinding the Belly with very satisfactory results. I've read Gilles Marin's book and he has a very good grasp of both healing and qigong.