Sign in to follow this  
TheJourney

sub me dawgz

If haggen-dazz made a flavor of ice cream called "enlightenment" what would it taste like? ^_^

Fab question, phore! Want to hear your answer!

maybeeeee,

it'd be an ice cream that makes you disapear and laugh as it hits your tongue. It'd taste of cosmic laughter, which must be...

caramel sometimes

mango sometimes

maple sometimes

lemons!

Everything! :lol:

oh yeh! Sometimes it would taste of the best freakin tacos.

Other times, of spaghetti vongole.

I like it, and I want that ice cream.

If haggen-dazz made a flavor of ice cream called "enlightenment" what would it taste like? ^_^

Like me.

Conceited much?

maybe a bit <_<

Crumbs! ( that's an English exclamation like Zut Alors! would be in French.. I cant right now think of a USA equivalent.. dang! is an approximation maybe..:D )

I like the 'empty calories' analogy. Beginning to think is good. Continuing to do so is even better...

One thing is, that we all have a mental invisibility cloak which we use to shield us from stuff that doesnt fit into our current frameworks if it's too uncomfortable...just cant see what we are looking at, to so many degrees that I spend a huge amount of time cleaning my spectacles.

The first thing ever I felt, after the first time I meditated was "It's like my vision has been washed." and I meant my perception, my ability to perceive. Suddenly more focused and clear. A process. I so love being around people who have much clearer vision than I. Yet my invisibility cloak goes cranking into action without any conscious spell cast by me.

heh. Time is teaching me, and I'm heading toward death. Inexorably! What nutsville it all is.

(TheJourney.. apologies for wandering about in your thread, speaking of ice cream and spectacles.)

ya...sorta like me who thinks her parents are a lot smarter and loving the older she gets.

my invisibility cloak is worn thin in some places and really, really thick in others...makes me nutters sometime.

ya...sorta like me who thinks her parents are a lot smarter and loving the older she gets.

my invisibility cloak is worn thin in some places and really, really thick in others...makes me nutters sometime.

Oh! That's great about the parents thing, congratulations on that one. :wub:

If we could see our cloaks I bet they aint the prettiest of items., probably covered in mud and old sandwich crusts... so long as we can dance without tripping over them we should be ok. The one day they will disintegrate!

love to you, susan.

xxx

http://www.youtube.c.../TheJourney2218

this is my youtube channel! "The truth of no truth" is the only vid i've uploaded since i've had my current world view. the others are good too though, i think.

had a different channel that had a bit more success than this one has had so far, but stupid name and much different topics led me to create this one.

Don't you just love this? A young person speaking, publically, reflecting, reaching out with personal and aquired mental reflections. see feel no lecturing here? no offensive assertiveness. Only engagement. And I love it.

It is perhaps the permanence of no thing that makes us able to morph and spacetrvael in the expanding and contracting "space" btw aspects or none.

I am suggesting that there is a self-nothing as light as the mother as there are selves attracted dark as the myriad of things.

*tap tap*

light and darkness equally adored.

Edited by rain

Fab question, phore! Want to hear your answer!

maybeeeee,

it'd be an ice cream that makes you disapear and laugh as it hits your tongue. It'd taste of cosmic laughter, which must be...

caramel sometimes

mango sometimes

maple sometimes

lemons!

great answers everyone

My answer that came to me while i was meditating in the snow today is rainbow sherbet spiked with acid. ^_^

Sign in to follow this