3bob

Jesus as seen with 3rd eye

Easy now. What good are the wise if they do not treat the bad as worthy students? What good is the bad if they do not respect you as a worthy teacher? Let us not delve into conflict when it is not called for, especially when both cannot see the benefit of agreement. You should not have accepted such gifts of insult in the first place, now the insult is yours to worry about. Practice agreement, shedding too much light you will hurt others and self. Refrain from judgement and you will receive more respect.

We're all part of the same truth, let us find it together as a team.

Ah hell nevermind, :blush::o;):D-_-

(which doesn't mean the post above or this sring)

Edited by 3bob

Yeshua and St John would make this far more simple than this thread had, and far more simple than the text represents. Much of the biblical text was shaped at the Council of Nicaea (starting from 6ad)

Thine eye be single and the whole body awash with light - refers to the event that occurs when through breath retention and third eye focus the heart and breathing stop - and breathing resumes straight from source.

I've seen Yeshua countless times, its not a big deal. And he doesn't like the "Jesus" image of identity - he wants to be freed from that. It's Yeshua.

We shouldn't bicker over such things.

Love thy neighbour.

• Like 1

With an open third eye one can see both positive and negative. Be careful. The quotation from Bible describes an astral image as seen by a medium. The seven chakras are clearly described.

Thine eye be single and the whole body awash with light - refers to the event that occurs when through breath retention and third eye focus the heart and breathing stop - and breathing resumes straight from source.

I believe this may be correct.

It goes without saying perhaps, that it sounds like a dangerous procedure.

Would you care to elaborate, Horus?

Have you had such an experience, if you don't mind me asking?

I suspect other people have "visions" such as St. John's.

I see this is an old thread, though perhaps an interesting one.

I am not entirely unfamiliar with Christian mysticism.

I believe this may be correct.

It goes without saying perhaps, that it sounds like a dangerous procedure.

Would you care to elaborate, Horus?

Have you had such an experience, if you don't mind me asking?

I suspect other people have "visions" such as St. John's.

I see this is an old thread, though perhaps an interesting one.

I am not entirely unfamiliar with Christian mysticism.

Yes, I've experienced this. Though it takes a very deep level, and I've only been there once. More due to the fact that I practice so many different techniques. My focus is on the application and benefit - not the achievement.

Actually not dangerous - you are not holding your breath - you are creating the right circumstance such that the body is in a "death like" suspended animation - St Paul is quoted saying he "dies daily". I think it Michael Winn once described it as "tricking" the body to believe you are so full of energy and void of cell decay due to almost complete lack of cellular activity - so the venous blood reduces to a stop - the lungs have no need to replenish and the heart can rest to a stop.

I've only tried it about a hand full of times and it worked once - simply because i did it for about 3 hrs. I normally only have time for 1hr at a time. Being unattached to the bells and whistles makes it easier to achieve. The achievement of non-achievement.

Yeshau (Jesus), worked via babaji, through to mahasaya to develop Kriya Yoga - which is essentially the process.

You need to work with breath ratios ..count of 20 inhale, count of twenty hold, count of twenty exhale (6 times) - one more time and then squeeze whole bosy - exhale all air in two qhick "ha-ha's" (then repeat 6 times)

then move into "hong" mantra - inbreath, "sau" (pronounced: "saw") out breath - no count - just allow the hong to fill the breath (abdomen filling up to lungs) - and "sau" exhale - empty lungs (and at the end of exhal/sau - allow the breathless state to take you...release the control and know that you don't control the breath - the system does. Calm all mind, calm all breath, calm it all. Watch the breath and grow the awareness of the boundary between your control "ok inhale now" - and the pressure that begs for it (never pushing it - you are not trying to hold the breath - you are releasing the control).

You will feel the sift in awareness - it grows like an impulse and you just allow it to take over.

Once doing that - once you hit the state of change - in time move on to "om" manta. I do it like "om, om. om" continiuously on the in a nd out.

the key is that you are taking yourself to the baseline (cellular slow down/ suspended animation) - and then massive focus - complete relaxation.

Then the Omming - (and Moo) helps too.

With the omm you are phasing your mental/emotional/physical/spititual vibratory rate to the frequency of creation/light/god/source/om

Keep it going - release it all - surrender - sometimes its like a multi level cry scream for me.

You know you've arriving there and you mind starts to kick in - what now - let it go.

Then there is this rush like a gushing water pipe and the light rushes in.

For me it was like a gush in from the crown, down like a massive chi wave.

I've also had this type of direct source digestion of light - via Ming Men focus. But that required supercharging the crystal room and moving the whole core self into tantien - and the yuan chi just came gushing through ming men - like god flushed the toilet. The yan chi dance/spiraled/battled with the dark energy and went careering through my channels - i was in tantien watching it spral around like a tune ride/enclose waterslide. The chi wave was exactly like the zen japanese tsunami paintings.

the essence of it is about total let go, but you need to master the breath, which calms the heart, which calms the breath, which calms the heart - repeater.

Of course to do that you need to master the mind and the emotions. (fire and water).

Edited by Horus

Yes, I've experienced this. Though it takes a very deep level, and I've only been there once. More due to the fact that I practice so many different techniques. My focus is on the application and benefit - not the achievement.

Actually not dangerous - you are not holding your breath - you are creating the right circumstance such that the body is in a "death like" suspended animation - St Paul is quoted saying he "dies daily". I think it Michael Winn once described it as "tricking" the body to believe you are so full of energy and void of cell decay due to almost complete lack of cellular activity - so the venous blood reduces to a stop - the lungs have no need to replenish and the heart can rest to a stop.

I've only tried it about a hand full of times and it worked once - simply because i did it for about 3 hrs. I normally only have time for 1hr at a time. Being unattached to the bells and whistles makes it easier to achieve. The achievement of non-achievement.

Yeshau (Jesus), worked via babaji, through to mahasaya to develop Kriya Yoga - which is essentially the process.

You need to work with breath ratios ..count of 20 inhale, count of twenty hold, count of twenty exhale (6 times) - one more time and then squeeze whole bosy - exhale all air in two qhick "ha-ha's" (then repeat 6 times)

then move into "hong" mantra - inbreath, "sau" (pronounced: "saw") out breath - no count - just allow the hong to fill the breath (abdomen filling up to lungs) - and "sau" exhale - empty lungs (and at the end of exhal/sau - allow the breathless state to take you...release the control and know that you don't control the breath - the system does. Calm all mind, calm all breath, calm it all. Watch the breath and grow the awareness of the boundary between your control "ok inhale now" - and the pressure that begs for it (never pushing it - you are not trying to hold the breath - you are releasing the control).

You will feel the sift in awareness - it grows like an impulse and you just allow it to take over.

Once doing that - once you hit the state of change - in time move on to "om" manta. I do it like "om, om. om" continiuously on the in a nd out.

the key is that you are taking yourself to the baseline (cellular slow down/ suspended animation) - and then massive focus - complete relaxation.

Then the Omming - (and Moo) helps too.

With the omm you are phasing your mental/emotional/physical/spititual vibratory rate to the frequency of creation/light/god/source/om

Keep it going - release it all - surrender - sometimes its like a multi level cry scream for me.

You know you've arriving there and you mind starts to kick in - what now - let it go.

Then there is this rush like a gushing water pipe and the light rushes in.

For me it was like a gush in from the crown, down like a massive chi wave.

I've also had this type of direct source digestion of light - via Ming Men focus. But that required supercharging the crystal room and moving the whole core self into tantien - and the yuan chi just came gushing through ming men - like god flushed the toilet. The yan chi dance/spiraled/battled with the dark energy and went careering through my channels - i was in tantien watching it spral around like a tune ride/enclose waterslide. The chi wave was exactly like the zen japanese tsunami paintings.

the essence of it is about total let go, but you need to master the breath, which calms the heart, which calms the breath, which calms the heart - repeater.

Of course to do that you need to master the mind and the emotions. (fire and water).

As far as I know, Jesus Christ and Babaji has no relation. The claim of Paramhansa Yogananda that they are related is not correct.