RongzomFan

The Highest Buddhist Consort Practice

gTummo requires, from my readings, far more than what you say it calls for. There are a series of progressive visualizations, eventually culminating with imagining a shell of tiny, angry, red-faced demons becoming a literal suit of armor over your skin.

Where did you read that? Is this supposed to be a joke?

My blessings to santi and his family.

Gold, why do you insist on insulting enlightened masters that grace the taobums with their wisdom and guidance.

Santiago and Susan have demonstrated a very high degree of psychic mastery both to myself and others.

And im only mentioning the people you have insulted in this particular thread.

You constantly pollute threads on taobums with your negative vibes toward everyone.

You wouldnt know enlightenment if it bit you on the jade gates. Anyone with basic aura reading skills knows your full of shit.

Your spirit is disharmonious. you try to elevate yourself above others, as if you have something to prove. We both know that deep down you have no faith in the way or yourself.

you probably need to listen to more music.

i have no interest in getting into one of your infamous flame wars, so im ignoring you. I would encourage shakti mama, vajrasattva and any other victim of your harrassment to do so as well.

peace and love

thanks, phore.

I must say psychic mastery is not a reliable indication of enlightenment. :) I would trade one for the other. Actually, lately I am thinking I would trade enlightenment for being Love self-realized.

Santi, with his own family, is up in NYC with his extended family enjoying the holidays. Finally, I hope he gets to relax now with all the abuelas and tios and primos and primas around to spoil his two little girls.

love and peace

s

My blessings to santi and his family.

Gold, why do you insist on insulting enlightened masters that grace the taobums with their wisdom and guidance.

Santiago and Susan have demonstrated a very high degree of psychic mastery both to myself and others.

And im only mentioning the people you have insulted in this particular thread.

You constantly pollute threads on taobums with your negative vibes toward everyone.

You wouldnt know enlightenment if it bit you on the jade gates. Anyone with basic aura reading skills knows your full of shit.

Your spirit is disharmonious. you try to elevate yourself above others, as if you have something to prove. We both know that deep down you have no faith in the way or yourself.

you probably need to listen to more music.

i have no interest in getting into one of your infamous flame wars, so im ignoring you. I would encourage shakti mama, vajrasattva and any other victim of your harrassment to do so as well.

peace and love

In defense of Gold, not many people here give serious consideration to much of what he writes anyway unless he invokes some emotion in people. People usually don't consider beyond the emotional aspect, something in the lines of putting people on pedestals or imaginary idealizations and thinking "oh, they couldn't possibly act like THAT if their wise." And he also likes to challenge everyone's views and practices with good English and that can be disarming for people who invest a lot in their practice and believe in what they do. I'm not saying Gold is a master or anything, but people's reaction to him usually are shallow at best and it reveals more about both parties than just a pretentious "oh you say this, and I'll say this, and we can both go on nicey nicey." I don't know if he does this on purpose...but just my 2 cents...

Edited by Lucky7Strikes

thanks, phore.

I must say psychic mastery is not a reliable indication of enlightenment. :) I would trade one for the other. Actually, lately I am thinking I would trade enlightenment for being Love self-realized.

Santi, with his own family, is up in NYC with his extended family enjoying the holidays. Finally, I hope he gets to relax now with all the abuelas and tios and primos and primas around to spoil his two little girls.

love and peace

s

Hi Shakimama,

Hope Santi the best. :)

no, you are not but you seem to be terribly interested and motivated in attributing dark, financial, and selfish desires to everything he and I say and do.

Your desire may be right, but your action is bad. I don't like how you and Santiago behave on this forum. I don't consider either of you to be enlightened or even half wise. You're just ordinary people who are for the most part unremarkable, if it weren't for your propensity to try to profit from spiritual truths that are everyone's birthright. Not to mention an attempt at forming a secret and exclusive little clique. That is shameful behavior indeed.

Santi and his family are still in deep mourning over the death of their 14 year old son in October. This will be the first Christmas without him. Santi is pretty much attending to his family and their needs now and doesn't have much interest in a lot of other things other than remaining strong and healthy for them. But he still answers people's questions...for free...if they want to know.

I am very sorry for what happened with his son, but that's a separate issue. If Santi is too busy to talk, that's perfectly understandable. However, if he has time to answer PMs, certainly he has time to post precisely the same exact thing that would be typed into a PM on this thread for everyone to see. The only difference is clicking a different button, but the amount of effort in typing and composing the post is the same.

I'm not sure if I already said this or not, but just in case I forgot to say it, Santi is more than welcome to participate. By no means do I ever reject either you or Santi. I only reject unwarranted secrecy and spiritual profiteering and nothing else.

So wish him good will and peace for his family instead rather than hurtful thoughts.

s

Absolutely! I absolutely and without reservation wish both you and Santiago well. May you always be strong, healthy, wise, happy, fulfilled and may all the highest spiritual treasures reveal themselves to you without the slightest reservation, obstacle or delay. That is my wish for both you and Santi and everyone that surrounds you.

That is also my wish for everyone else too and I hope you think carefully about what this implies and how it relates to what I am saying here.

Your desire may be right, but your action is bad. I don't like how you and Santiago behave on this forum. I don't consider either of you to be enlightened or even half wise. You're just ordinary people who are for the most part unremarkable, if it weren't for your propensity to try to profit from spiritual truths that are everyone's birthright. Not to mention an attempt at forming a secret and exclusive little clique. That is shameful behavior indeed.

I am very sorry for what happened with his son, but that's a separate issue. If Santi is too busy to talk, that's perfectly understandable. However, if he has time to answer PMs, certainly he has time to post precisely the same exact thing that would be typed into a PM on this thread for everyone to see. The only difference is clicking a different button, but the amount of effort in typing and composing the post is the same.

I'm not sure if I already said this or not, but just in case I forgot to say it, Santi is more than welcome to participate. By no means do I ever reject either you or Santi. I only reject unwarranted secrecy and spiritual profiteering and nothing else.

Absolutely! I absolutely and without reservation wish both you and Santiago well. May you always be strong, healthy, wise, happy, fulfilled and may all the highest spiritual treasures reveal themselves to you without the slightest reservation, obstacle or delay. That is my wish for both you and Santi and everyone that surrounds you.

That is also my wish for everyone else too and I hope you think carefully about what this implies and how it relates to what I am saying here.

May I spend my life learning to love more and more.

best wishes to you,

s

I want to apologize for any negative vibes i gave off earlier today.

It was early in the morning and i was probably a little cranky.

Susan and Santi are both my teachers and great people so i think i overreacted because of someone talking trash about them.

Im going to edit my earler post to be less offensive.

In keeping with the spirit of this thread, my advice to everyone including myself is:

Make love not war.

Edited by phore

I was going to write something about tummo, but it looks like the discussion has gone the usual route.

Visualizations? For Tummo? YAAAHAhahahaaaa

I studied more about tummo, and edited my first post to make it more accurate. I added the bit about the nostrils.

And has that worked for you?

what do you guys think of running dual orbits during sex?

I find that it really balances my energy, and helps to cultivate the valley orgasm.

what do you guys think of running dual orbits during sex?

I find that it really balances my energy, and helps to cultivate the valley orgasm.

I have found it quite amazing with the right partner... :)