Badogue

Take care about Mantak Chia's exercises, it got me ill.

Little1

Stop being passive aggressive.

Why? Really, why?

You believe what you want, but I'm past being defensive towards someone in particular.

Calling me names isn't alot helpful either.

Like I said, believe what you want.

It's not the first time you jumped to conclusions regarding me.

This illustrates my point quite well.

Of course it does. This attitude of superiority only adds to my disgust.

But I never called you disgusting, your methods surely are though. I'd better be myself and passive agressive, like Craig here says, when the situation calls for it, than posing into a positive know-it-all, with a hidden agenda.

My signature tells you everything about me.

As does yours.

Edited by Little1

fiveelementtao

Thank you for all your commentaries. Im getting really good advices from some pleople in this forum.

Im very glad that some people has sent sent me messages about my topic saying they also had problems with Chia's exercises and asking for help. Im trying to do my best in telling my history to him, and explain in a way that can help them. Of course Im not acting like a healer, what I can do is just tell what happened and have a sick person - to - sick personn talk. Im having talks about acupuntur and some other therapeutical methods of cure with some guys who have also get sick like me, very nice.

The last months of my life has been a dark period and I dont intend to waste my energy in useless discussions. But I really intend to use at least a little of my time to try help people who are in the same situation as me and WARN the unwary new practicioners.

So I will teel what I did for getting better:

1 - 20 sessions of acupuntur and moxa sealed my sphincter again. So now Im having 1 wet dream per week, wich seems to be normal in my age (23), and also considering the fact that Im single, have no sex, and no masturbation.

2 - Some walk/run can help to calm down the energy. I recomend to do it with a friend in case of something happens. Thats my opinion, a healer can discourage it, but it helped me.

3 - A budhist monk, (who recently reached the most advanced level in buddhist hierarchy) told me to STOP WITH all exercises including Chi Kung. I think what I need now is to calm down the energy and not to risk agitating it more and more. Of course having a master is a secure way to practice, depending of what he tells you to do. I dont have a master, so...

4 - Floral medicines can help calming down the energy. Im not talking about chinese herbs, its about Florals, like the Bach ones.

5 - Something I learned in these 2 last months. Our better, wiser and most friendly master is our own body. He knows everything, he will adjust the energy by itself, cure the wounds and bring thins to normality, like he always do when we get a wound by cutting the skin, you sleep, and in the next day the wound is closed. So listen to your body. Give him some time. If I had done it and had stopped when the first symptoms appeared I would not be sick now.

People please, feel free to send me messages about that all.

Best wishes for all.

Edited by Badogue
  • Like 1

neiye, My apologies for being so harsh with you. I have some very strong feelings about this issue. I sometimes look before leaping. I am more the aggressive than passive aggressive type. I am still working on that issue. my apologies.

I did read your post and I still think your analogy is not applicable here. If I were badogue, your car analogy would anger me also because I believe it minimizes his pain. ( you may have not meant it that way, but I can understand why he might think so) Chia's book is not a car. badogue is not responsible to know about any unspoken dangers in the practice beforehand. If the ghostwriters really did forget to put any warnings in the book. That is also not badogue's fault. That is Chia's fault for allowing the book to go to print without that warning. (I personally wonder if Chia himself even knew if these practices were dangerous or not.) Badogue has every right to be upset if he was harmed doing something that he had no reason to suspect was dangerous. And I still think that if all these other people who are not having problems were more sympathetic instead of either being judgmental or minimizing his situation, badogue might not be so resistant to sharing it openly. But as little1 has now twice demonstrated, there are many on this forum who have no problem resort to making personal attacks against those who hold contrary opinions that (apparently) they feel threatened by. I have not attacked little1 in the slightest even after some pretty nasty provocation on his part and he still wants to make this about me and call me disgusting, even after complimenting and thanking him for some really good stuff he is doing... :blink:

little1

your signature says, "he started it" which is usually the excuse little kids give to their parents when they are punished for fighting with other kids. So, does that mean you are small pugnacious child?

In my signature are links to lots and lots of free teachings, videos, podcasts and other things that I put many hours of my time into sharing things for free with anyone interested. So, I'm sorry if that disgusts you....

I am somewhat amused as to why you feel the need to STILL attack me when I have said nothing critical of you personally or responded to any of your provocations... I have nothing but good wishes for you, my friend... :D

• Like 2

fiveelementtao

Thank you for all your commentaries. Im getting really good advices from some pleople in this forum.

Im very glad that some people has sent sent me messages about my topic saying they also had problems with Chia's exercises and asking for help. Im trying to do my best in telling my history to him, and explain in a way that can help them. Of course Im not acting like a healer, what I can do is just tell what happened and have a sick person - to - sick personn talk. Im having talks about acupuntur and some other therapeutical methods of cure with some guys who have also get sick like me, very nice.

The last months of my life has been a dark period and I dont intend to waste my energy in useless discussions. But I really intend to use at least a little of my time to try help people who are in the same situation as me and WARN the unwary new practicioners.

So I will teel what I did for getting better:

1 - 20 sessions of acupuntur and moxa sealed my sphincter again. So now Im having 1 wet dream per week, wich seems to be normal in my age (23), and also considering the fact that Im single, have no sex, and no masturbation.

2 - Some walk/run can help to calm down the energy. I recomend to do it with a friend in case of something happens. Thats my opinion, a healer can discourage it, but it helped me.

3 - A budhist monk, (who recently reached the most advanced level in buddhist hierarchy) told me to STOP WITH all exercises including Chi Kung. I think what I need now is to calm down the energy and not to risk agitating it more and more. Of course having a master is a secure way to practice, depending of what he tells you to do. I dont have a master, so...

4 - Floral medicines can help calming down the energy. Im not talking about chinese herbs, its about Florals, like the Bach ones.

5 - Something I learned in these 2 last months. Our better, wiser and most friendly master is our own body. He knows everything, he will adjust the energy by itself, cure the wounds and bring thins to normality, like he always do when we get a wound by cutting the skin, you sleep, and in the next day the wound is closed. So listen to your body. Give him some time. If I had done it and had stopped when the first symptoms appeared I would not be sick now.

People please, feel free to send me messages about that all.

Best wishes for all.

You may wish to add mild squats (mild as in small amount of weight) to your regimen. It may possibly help and is a part of what I have talked about with the many other young men who had similar problems as you from doing these "exercises". If you can find a medical qigong healer several sessions may help immensely. I think you were brave for posting and thank you; it may help others who are considering practicing archaic birth control methods from reading a book.

One thing I can tell you is there are many out there that wish they had of read your OP a long time ago.

Ok, I give up. Seems like im talking in greek.

I dont intend to waste my energy in useless discussions.

Yeah, I get it. :)

Hi 5E

badogue is not responsible to know about any unspoken dangers in the practice beforehand. If the ghostwriters really did forget to put any warnings in the book. That is also not Badogue's fault.

This is exactly what I was trying to say when I wrote in my 3rd message : "He (Badogue) couldn't guess by himself what he didn't know when nothing in the books gave him any hint to do so."

And on the other hand - and this is what Badogue recognized himself- he has his own responsability (note that I say "responsability" and not "fault") in what occured: he should have listen to his own body etc..

My main concern was to avoid any "1 or 0" type of judgment and I got the impression that the intention of the thread could lead to this.That was the reason why I posted. In my opinion,there is no such thing as a one side only responsability.

I understand your calling for sensitivity towards Badogue's case, and I am just happy to see he chose to tell us a little more about his experience.

Thank you for your apologies, there was no real harm though, this is part of any conversation when feelings are involved.

neiye

Edited by neiye

I have nothing but good wishes for you, my friend... :D

There is this common misconception that being positive justifies next to everything.

IMO it doesn't. It's just a mask behind which people "innocently" throw poisoned darts at one anther...

I dislike hypocritical positivity more than I do honest negativity...

I've spoken my mind, and maintain what I said.

L1

edit "spells"

Edited by Little1

Hi FD,

Your link to Trunk's site is a very good idea, it clears up a lot of things.

Everyone interested in Chia's methods should dig this site.

Thanks

neiye

There is this common misconception that being positive justifies next to everything.

IMO it doesn't. It's just a mask behind which people "innocently" throw poisoned darts at one anther...

I dislike hypocritical positivity more than I do honest negativity...

I've spoken my mind, and maintain what I said.

L1

edit "spells"

And yet I still have nothing but good wishes for you. :D

Here is an article Trunk wrote about the dangers with semen retention.

http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/HLDangerMain.htm

I think we also should added to this thread how semen retention should be done if done properly, accordning to master Mantak Chias teaching.

I have myself written such treads on this forum many times, couldn´t find one of them for the moment, perhaps someone else find some of these old posts. Litle1 and others have also written quite alot about it.

I also think it is of big interest to follow the recovery of Badogue, thanks for sharing with us!

FD

Thank you for your contribution!

I think the less important thing in this thread is the personal arguments betwean the contributors.

Yes! Thats why I sayd im not interested in having useless discussions.

Anyway if it is in the book or not is of less importance in this stage for those who already have been ill from the practise, like Badogue.

EXACTLY. Its like entering in a drug addicts hospital just for blame them and diss them. Weird...

They are interested in warning other people from using this system at all. To tell them that it is dangerous. They might not even trust the system, that did hurt them profoundly. So theire big interest on such a page like this is to warn people and to let people know how to cure themself after they got ill.

Nice. There is risks right? So let people know. Simple.

So I have changed my mind and I think we should respect Badogue for hes unwillingness to talk about exactly what he did practise and not did practise on this thread. Instead we should help to add what is dangersous in the system and how could you get healed when you get hurt by the system.

:)

All i did is explained in the first thread.

Edited by Badogue

I forgot to include a symptom.

Since the beginning I was hearing a sound on my right ear.

Ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

sporadically and weak.

Now, every symptoms I described before (in the first post) seems to be gone. I fell no more.

But now Im hearing the sound in the other ear. Much more strong and much more constant.

Also the shiver back of my head ruffling my hair.

Some times it comes suddently and strong, some times it starts slowly.

Its does not scary me. I think it is a normal symptom of energy circulation and soon my body will adjust it. Thats my guess based in what I experienced in last months.

Im not afraid about insanity since Im not trying semem retention. As I sayd, I do have

1 or 2 wet dreams a week, so my body is releasing tension by itself. So having 4 or 5 total ejacs. in a month does not look pathological for me. Im 23.

Also, Im feeling very good now, no confusions, no emotions, no pain, no nothing. Its just a boring sound in my ear. I would like every other ill people ware getting better like me. And I hope so.

I wish more people can understand the objective of this thread. I dont want to discuss the pratice because I know very little and I dont want to risk saying something that can prejudice others. There is also lots of well intentioned people here who can give good advices, but getting more methods, more practices and so much information is not good for someone who are sick.

I think the best type of advice for people who are sick is like: Find a good acupunturist, find a good therapeut etc...

Cheers.

Hi Badogue,

Besides seeking advice from a professional, you said earlier that you had contact with a Buddhist monk. Has he advised you to meditate?

Perhaps you should see him again and ask for guidelines for meditation.

If you don't have opportunity to see him again soon you can follow these links and practice every day:

The man leading the meditation has a buddhist background, the video is interesting because of the little introduction before the meditation.

2.http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=22

These are also very useful, you can download them. Please if you use theses meditations, don't neglect the loving kindness meditation, it can really helps relieving some sexual symptoms (wet dreams for eg)

It seems to me that some yin practices (like those above) should really help you. Building yin qi is really important for balancing the whole sexual, emotional system

The liver meridian go through the genital area and is often involved in prostatitis and stagnation symptoms on this aera (heat-dampness). Clearing up the aera by acupuncture and massaging may help if you still have some pain. Stop completely coffee, alcohol or any exciting beverage if you drink them.

Standing meditation ( not Chia's iron shirt) helped me tremendously to balance my system:

There are 10 lessons by Lam kam Chuen, friendly, simple and powerful. You may only do the first standing position with arms relaxed along the body and really dig this one with intense relaxation.

and the book version:

http://www.amazon.com/Way-Energy-Mastering-Internal-Strength/dp/0671736450

Finally, you may have a gentle physical activity that involve the legs and the waist. Some yoga mouvements for example.

I wish you a speed recovery. Don't be discouraged.

neiye

Edited by neiye

And yet I still have nothing but good wishes for you. :D

Then you won't mind if I'll be outspoken. I too hope you find your fame and fortune somewhere else, without trying to sell....ehm, in my native language, we call what you do "selling the skin of the bear, while the bear is still roaming in the forest"...

:lol:

I have no qualms with you, i respect intelligence where i see it, it's just your ways that get me to react (this is what's written in my signature: i'm all good, until you make me react!).

i'm all good, until you make me react!).

Hmmm,... until I make you react... interesting...

Still alot of personal judgement in your post toward me.

Y'know, Little1, usually when people attack me on this forum I tend to take it personally. But in your case something different happens. I get this picture in my mind of a little kid who was constantly belittled and minimized by some male authority figure (I'm guessing your dad.) I see this little boy standing there with his arms crossed and furious because no one takes him seriously. I'm willing to bet that whenever that little boy tried to express himself or stand up for himself, instead of listening to him, this authority figure would shame the boy and hurl personal insults to get him to be quiet. I can imagine how frustrating and painful that would be...

So, whenever you say hurtful things to me, Little1, instead of reacting in kind, I am going to imagine picking up that hurt and angry little boy and giving him a big 'ol bear hug, kissing both sides of his cheeks and then I give him a big grin and say...

I have nothing but good wishes for you :D

• Like 1

Still alot of personal judgement in your post toward me.

Quite the contrary, I'm surprised you haven't noticed.

I think you deserve better than this.

As for your wild speculations, they'd have me really amused, if they were issued with less hypocrisy... But still, they're worth a giggle.

edit: darn 'spells'

Edited by Little1

Quite the contrary, I'm surprised you haven't noticed.

I think you deserve better than this.

As for your wild speculations, they'd have me really amused, if they were issued with less hypocrisy... But still, they're worth a giggle.

edit: darn 'spells'

I have nothing but good wishes for you :D

• Like 1

Besides seeking advice from a professional, you said earlier that you had contact with a Buddhist monk. Has he advised you to meditate?

Perhaps you should see him again and ask for guidelines for meditation.

I wish you a speed recovery. Don't be discouraged.

Yes, SHE has advised to meditate and how to do. And Im going to meet her next days.

Thank you!

Also thanks about all information!

Not interested in conflict...just want to inform this discussion with the briefest of cliff-notes from my experience...'Taoist Secrets of Love' has been foundational in my Life to exactly what Mantak purports it's capable of. Have read Multi-Orgasmic Man...consider it garbage.

No ill effects...only extraordinarily positive effects.

Experience informs me that his lack of informing readers of the import of humility is the most legitimate criticism of Mantak's writings.

xeno

You may wish to add mild squats (mild as in small amount of weight) to your regimen. It may possibly help and is a part of what I have talked about with the many other young men who had similar problems as you from doing these "exercises". If you can find a medical qigong healer several sessions may help immensely. I think you were brave for posting and thank you; it may help others who are considering practicing archaic birth control methods from reading a book.

One thing I can tell you is there are many out there that wish they had of read your OP a long time ago.

Thanks for the advices. Im already doing some mild squats. My chi kung teacher told me to do it.

Well, I have received some mails from people who are ill because of some practice.

Not just Chia's exercises, also some from qi qong etc...

Most of them said they has no intent of posting in the forum about it because there is so much raging people dissing and humiliating those who have done something wrong and got ill. Always trying to show how they know to do and how they got benefits from the practices, and the ones who got hurt are just poor ignorant suckers.

Its like entering a drug addicts hospital just for blaming the patients about his situation and saying "look at me, I did it with no problems, it means you are an idiot and Im nice. Thats why you are in that situation" Weird...

In this forum, people with inflated egos are scaring another ones who are looking for help. I know 1 or 2 who told me that.

This forums was supoposed to be a place where people could share experiences and help one another.

But seems more like an argument battlefield where people fight against one another trying to prove who knows more or who can do more etc. The more they discuss, the more his egos inflate. Sounds like a teenage discussion. If you take read in the entire thread, you will see moments when the main focus of the discusison was tottaly lost. Lots of words that dont helps anyone. People beeing rude and trying to discredit others.

I think this is not wisdom, this is not taoism.

And again. thanks for all people who has given good advices with good intentions. There is lot of that people here and his light must not be obscured by some ego manifestations from someones.

People can continue mailing me. Im going better and I can tell more about what I did to get so.

Cheers.