Li Jiong

Prediction of 2011

i predict zerostao will continue mud-stepping in circles, some counter clockwise, some clockwise.

there will be more meditations. taiji quan. a handful of qigongs. more circle walking...pole star, big dipper, transforming into a magical dance of vortexes played in physical poetry & woven on a circle.

(my teacher has told me to freely use his sayings) 8 mother palms, iron shirt with silk reeling and water dragon. i will still be a long ways from 10,000 days of practice with the straight sword.i will use another gallon of dit da jow.

there will be fellowship with other bagua players as well as taiji quan players. many good herbs will be found here in our wild kentucky forests. work will continue on my ancestral home. i will begin to study feng shui. i still will not be able to read the chinese charactors on the feng shui compass. there will be studying and pondering of the I CHING.

Small scale wars are already happening in the Middle East. Oil prices rise every year. Food prices are bound to rise. Europe India Japan and Korea are already hurting...

So...

What's the prediction?

Food prices actually rise due to Oil prices aswell, because it takes that oil to send the food places.

Food shortages, now that would suck.

Predictions or no predictions, I think I'll see what it's like when it gets here!

I can only make predictions on one thing; what I'm going to be doing in the next few minutes. And funnily enough, they're not always correct! XD

• Like 1