Sign in to follow this  
makkadoodles

hello, a little intro on me

hello,

well, im seeking spiritual cultivation to get as far as i can on the spiritual path.

i am a muslim, im here to find a starter guide on how to begin my path.

i go to university and i am noticing certain people around me giving me advice, tips, practices and even full on chi blasts/power ups to help me on my way, but ive never found anything definite and a true step by step to follow.

my main confusion is, do i start with the heart, the navel, the root?

and i feel the solar plexus as being something hat is not the navel chakra, i felt it on my own, and also think it is the "al-tariq" mentioned in the quran.

i am also currently plagued by entities. its my fault and it sucks.

hence why people i don't really know are helping me out :)

im open to any and all meditation techniques and practices, im here to get my stuff together!!

hello, well, im seeking spiritual cultivation to get as far as i can on the spiritual path. i am a muslim, im here to find a starter guide on how to begin my path.

***Good for you. There is no starter guide. You may want to enroll in a class. It is the recommended way to get started.

i go to university and i am noticing certain people around me giving me advice, tips, practices and even full on chi blasts/power ups to help me on my way, but ive never found anything definite and a true step by step to follow. my main confusion is, do i start with the heart, the navel, the root? and i feel the solar plexus as being something hat is not the navel chakra, i felt it on my own, and also think it is the "al-tariq" mentioned in the quran.

***It's very important that when you train not to fill your mind with expectations. As a beginner, you will find yourself disappointed that will impede development. As a Muslim seeking spiritual enlightenment, it is best to allow spirituality to grow within without prejudice and resistance. As you look inward via heart, navel, solar plexus, "al-tariq", these points of concentration points will help but not achieve. Your individual journey requires devotion that will take you to where you want to be. This part is frustrating and challenging and it'll be up to you to determine the best path to take. Again, remove expectations, prejudice and resistance and allow the abundance that nature already provides you with the answer.

i am also currently plagued by entities. its my fault and it sucks. hence why people i don't really know are helping me out :) im open to any and all meditation techniques and practices, im here to get my stuff together!!

***Life is full of mysteries that include entities that fill you with information that you can process as useful or destructive. Oftentimes, the problem is how much faith you put in people's abilities. Use the gift of intellect that God gave you and you will realize that answers come easily without having to consult others.

Use the gift of intellect that God gave you and you will realize that answers come easily without having to consult others.

i read something somewhere and it just struck a cord within me.

i have decided to start at the heart, which hopefully will move up and down simultaniously through the three known chakras on either side of it, as well as through my whole system of yet to be discovered stuff we dont know about.

hopefully from there the light can spread and i can be illuminated :)

thanks for the reply Rodani

thanks for the welcome Goonis

Edited by makkadoodles

Sign in to follow this