ralis

Alien Greys

Guest paul walter

Tell you what. If you told another member "you're full of shit" I'd be obligated to moderate it, but since you're telling it to me and I know for a fact that I'm not (try ayahuasca sometime, you will know how it is not possible to be "full of shit" while communicating with the true otherworldly powers -- if you are, you get the diarrhea of the century before you do :lol:), I'll answer your question instead of nitpicking.

No one informed me what the reason is. I suspect the reason is, it can't be any other way. Our texbooks is what's full of shit. Cutting edge astrophysicists who are less afraid than most to piss off their peers because of the strength of their position, scientific, intellectual or administrative, tend to assert these days that there's over a hundred million planets similar to Earth in their ability to maintain life in our galaxy alone. To believe we are unique and alone in the universe is the craziest fundamentalist paradigm anyone can think up. That it was being sold to so many for so long doesn't make it any saner. Remember, for 99% of our civilized history we lived on a flat Earth -- it was a scientific fact. I was just reading Edgar Cayce's biography that starts with an episode where a German-educated Harvard professor arrives at his place and announces that he's going to expose him. "What's the source of your purported ability?" he asks sarcastically. Cayce starts telling him something about the unconscious mind, the Harvard professor interrupts him with utmost contempt: "The story of the unconscious mind can be told in three words: there is none." And so it goes with our "modern science..." ...at all times.

So I would say scientific sanity is a prerequisite for the rest of this discussion. Barring that, any square evidence will be forced into a round hole, and any well-rounded argument, into a square hole pre-cut in the mind of the indoctrinated for accommodating any and all new entries.

Show me a mind with bars in the windows and locks on the doors -- and I will tell you who threw away the keys. But you have to have been let out of the prison to have seen that.:lol:

Yes, I'm open to all this (and everything else that's possible)--was just wondering why not just 'complete' a post like the forementioned rather than even bring it up in the context of some 'cryptic', implied, half-got-at idiosyncratic wisdom that only seeks to irritate the reader who may or may not want to know more. I know in advance you have your reasons for it. God, I'm not as stupid/myopic/ill-informed as your post implies :rolleyes::lol:

Don't need ayahuasca, got enough fibre from the diet and from "convictions" ;). Paul

Actually I'll add this: it's uncanny how similar we are taomeow in most (yeah, I know, not all :lol: ) all of our outlooks/conclusions (not that you'd see or like this comparison :P? )I actually only ask you questions/interact because of the deep synchronicities coming up from this sort of 'entanglement'(?), trying to work out on some level what I may need to work on. I experience all the stuff you talk about in your daily life but I just expect all that so never mention it, it's part of living. I stick to crude practicalities when on a forum, which you've no doubt seen and felt now to the fullest extent :lol: Apologies.

Edited by paul walter

Quite a few people believe they will return on the 23rd of December of 2012.

Something to consider. Even though I have made "dimensional" type travels (i cant do it for a long period of time yet) Made contact with these frail looking beings who once looked like water spirits to me... Even I have a hard time believeing this stuff.

If it happens great, a new epoch and that means 99% of the population can stop telling everyone their religion/politics is absotutelyposolutely right. Maybe not. I can still dream.

I am glad to see people starting to take some what of an interest in this type of thing. It will expose to to some of the origins of Daoism and specific rituals that honored them actually came from the Pleadian Spirituality-Science. The pleadians dont have a religion as we do but they regard it as "just existing" which means they are past the need to believe in things they cant see.

Edited by TheWhiteRabbit

There have been some reports on here of alien grey contact. I believe these fruit bats are the culprit. :lol:

slide_11556_151971_large.jpg?1286579911422

:lol: :lol: Good one!

:lol: :lol: Good one!

Its funny.

You do have to very very open minded to continue to progress... not gullible :lol:

Wait I heard a violin playing while I said that. :ninja: