Mokona

Secret smile

I had an unusual experience this morning. I was going through my inner smile as usual. When I got to the Liver I sensed a lot of dark purpleish gunk on it. So I began to use the healing sound to remove this, and it took quite a while. Then I thought I was done, so I resumed the inner smile only to notice a very very large black spot deep in the center of my liver. So I once again began the healing sound to remove that. This felt different than anything I'd done before. The black energy in the center of my liver was very dark, very thick, and very sticky. This also took a long time to remove. I'm not really sure what this was or means. Has anyone else had similar experiences? or know what this means?

Has anyone got any experience doing the fusion meditations. I did it once and crappy organ energy just completely neutralized. I also sort of stumbled upon the same mechanism once in meditation and could just instantly make any crappy energy or emotions vanish. It was awesome. I want to do fusion again later on but its not the right time now. I do healing sounds which is very good for me but just can not compare to fusion.

Has anyone got any experience doing the fusion meditations. I did it once and crappy organ energy just completely neutralized. I also sort of stumbled upon the same mechanism once in meditation and could just instantly make any crappy energy or emotions vanish. It was awesome. I want to do fusion again later on but its not the right time now. I do healing sounds which is very good for me but just can not compare to fusion.

I dabbled with fussion a couple times, but can't I suppose it wasn't enough to really get results.

I had an unusual experience this morning. I was going through my inner smile as usual. When I got to the Liver I sensed a lot of dark purpleish gunk on it. So I began to use the healing sound to remove this, and it took quite a while. Then I thought I was done, so I resumed the inner smile only to notice a very very large black spot deep in the center of my liver. So I once again began the healing sound to remove that. This felt different than anything I'd done before. The black energy in the center of my liver was very dark, very thick, and very sticky. This also took a long time to remove. I'm not really sure what this was or means. Has anyone else had similar experiences? or know what this means?

Sounds like a deeper layer of junk! Cool that you found it, and good luck healing it, man.

(It sounds gross)

I dabbled with fussion a couple times, but can't I suppose it wasn't enough to really get results.

Maybe if you do a simpler version it will work better. Eric Yudelove has a version that seems much simpler, at least in its beginner form, than Mantaks. Andrew Fretwell also teaches a much simpler way to do it. You can add on the complexity once you master the essence.

Sounds like a deeper layer of junk! Cool that you found it, and good luck healing it, man.

(It sounds gross)

Yea it was pretty gross. I can't say for sure, but I had the feeling my intuition told me two things about the dark spot in the center. One was that I should not try to figure it out, but just let it go, and two was that it was deep deep in my liver because it was karmaic baggage from a past life. Of course thats just my intuition and I could be wrong, but then again I could be right. :P

Lets talk about the healing sounds a bit, I've seen a few variations so I wonder if the healing sounds can be subsituted for other sounds or whatnot.

Anyhow this is what i've found:

Fear is stored in the lungs. The lung sound transforms fear into courage -Lung sound: Place your tongue behind your closed teeth and, with a long slow exhalation, made the lung sound "SSSSSSSSSSSS" (like the sound of steam from a radiator). (White light)

The kidneys sound transform the emotional energy inside the kidneys into gentleness and generosity.

Kidney sound: Form an "O" with your lips as if preparing to blow out a candle. With a long, slow exhalation produce the sound "WOOOOOOOO." (blue light)

The liver sound transforms the emotional energy inside the liver into kindness -Liver sound: Place the tongue near the palate and, with a long, slow exhalation produce the sound "SHHHHHHHHHH." (Green light)

Heart sound: With the mouth wide open, exhale a deep breath slowly and produce the sound "HAWWWWWWWW."(Red light)

Spleen sound: While moving the hands under the ribs, place the tongue near the palate, and with a long, slow exhalation, produce the sound "WHOOOOOOOO" from the throat, like the sound of an owl.(Yellow)

Is this information correct?

Lets talk about the healing sounds a bit, I've seen a few variations so I wonder if the healing sounds can be subsituted for other sounds or whatnot.

Anyhow this is what i've found:

Fear is stored in the lungs. The lung sound transforms fear into courage -Lung sound: Place your tongue behind your closed teeth and, with a long slow exhalation, made the lung sound "SSSSSSSSSSSS" (like the sound of steam from a radiator). (White light)

The kidneys sound transform the emotional energy inside the kidneys into gentleness and generosity.

Kidney sound: Form an "O" with your lips as if preparing to blow out a candle. With a long, slow exhalation produce the sound "WOOOOOOOO." (blue light)

The liver sound transforms the emotional energy inside the liver into kindness -Liver sound: Place the tongue near the palate and, with a long, slow exhalation produce the sound "SHHHHHHHHHH." (Green light)

Heart sound: With the mouth wide open, exhale a deep breath slowly and produce the sound "HAWWWWWWWW."(Red light)

Spleen sound: While moving the hands under the ribs, place the tongue near the palate, and with a long, slow exhalation, produce the sound "WHOOOOOOOO" from the throat, like the sound of an owl.(Yellow)

Is this information correct?

That pretty close to what Mantak Chia teaches except the lungs store sorrow rather than fear (think of being deflated). Fear is what the kidnyes store (just think of you get scared so bad you pee your pants lol), and you got the sounds right, just the one I learned from Chia for the kidneys is chooooooo but most of it is still the ooo sound. But yea and you got the colors right as well. Out of all the pratices I know of, for me this is by far one of the most effective of getting rid of unwanted emotions.

neg. / pos.

Kidney : fear / gentelness, will power, wisdom

Lung: sorrow, grief / courage, righteousness

Liver: anger / kindness, decisivness

Heart: love, happines / hate, cruelty, over-excitement

Spleen: worry / trust, openess, comfort

Edited by dmattwads

That pretty close to what Mantak Chia teaches except the lungs store sorrow rather than fear (think of being deflated). Fear is what the kidnyes store (just think of you get scared so bad you pee your pants lol), and you got the sounds right, just the one I learned from Chia for the kidneys is chooooooo but most of it is still the ooo sound. But yea and you got the colors right as well. Out of all the pratices I know of, for me this is by far one of the most effective of getting rid of unwanted emotions.

neg. / pos.

Kidney : fear / gentelness, will power, wisdom

Lung: sorrow, grief / courage, righteousness

Liver: anger / kindness, decisivness

Heart: love, happines / hate, cruelty, over-excitement

Spleen: worry / trust, openess, comfort

Thumbs up! Appreciate it, the only reason I had to ask was becuase the website was so cheesy, I couldn't wrap my head around it.

It's great getting to know your organs well, figuring out what kind of relationship you have with each organ.. we get a chance to heal our relationships with our organs and to give them love..

My spleen was kind of fed up at how much attention my liver got just because my liver was so much more 'extrovert'

Hi Cat!

What do you mean by this? I'm totally curious, I would love to learn this about myself as well.

Also,

Is it possible to help someone learn the different positive feelings via "transmission/energy"?

This is a great thread. I was wondering if anyone who has excess negative emotion may have used ETF (emotional freedom technique). I have tried it but not extensively. I might start another thread. Lots of people recommend healing sounds etc but I have not seen EFT mention much. I would love to know peoples experiences with it and how well it deals with emotional blockages.

Biff