Sign in to follow this  
HEX

GAN BEI my peeps

Recognizing realization should resurrect a feeling within you, similar to the awakening from a dream. I let go of all the trivial manifestations, pre-conceptually rooted in the distorted continuous, misguided interpretations of our mere world. What I was left with is comparrible to being amongst tiny ants, attempting to escape the calamity of a great flood, by hopelessly clinging to the remaining bits of land; preparing for the end. Whereas, I begin to set sail aboard my vessel, afloat on the infinite sea of vast emptiness. It is there that I find indescribable equanimity. Even while awake, we are all just dreamers, dreaming in a dream. Whether you are freed to your dream, or trapped in your nightmare; I will come to visit you there, however, only for a moment; for my appointment is in the cloudy starlight of yet another dream

Edited by HEX

Ahoy there!

There's a song about that, ya know...merrily, merrily, merrily, life is but a dream.

row..row..row..your boat gently down the stream. Or you may want to let the boat of life drift for awhile and let it go where it will..to see where universe will take you.

Edited by Pinetree

Sign in to follow this