Sign in to follow this  
xyz

looking back

when did you realise that what you practice is more than what we percieve on this world?

when did you figure out that this path is what you will do the rest of your life?

some questions i ask of you

when did you realise that what you practice is more than what we percieve on this world?

when did you figure out that this path is what you will do the rest of your life?

It is never realized, for that is fixed and unmoving, but constantly realizing, which is always moving, as ever we all are.

Interesting questions because I beleive that a pretty good guage of one's spiritual progress is how convinced one is, how much sacrifice one makes towards it. I've had quite a few stages, yet I see in how its possible to get deeper in the path when I look at how Shaktimama describes how she gave shaktipat, the deep relaxation and surrender, its like being completely convinced at a cellular level along with thoughts and convictions.

Before I really got into meditations I was doing deep-trance hypnosis on a daily basis, not really for spiritual progress, but to understand the levels of mind and the possibilities. One time I blinked conscious during a sesssion, and during that time, I felt some kind of energy-granular type substance that kind of waved from my hand passing to my leg and then kind of disappearing. So that was a proof to me of an energetic level of body, and nowadays I know that level quite well.

From the very moment you have an spiritual experience.

From the very moment you remove the "dust from your eyes."

Any more questions? :lol:

My life is only apparent compared to the Life, thus it could be said that Life really practices something called me.

Om

Edited by 3bob

Sign in to follow this