mjjbecker

Human race 'will be extinct within 100 years'

Personally, when I 'feel' the earth, its usually part of an elemental system by Rawn Clark called the Archaeous (free system of mp3's at abardoncompanion.com).

I get strength, confidence, deep abidement. I don't get some poor suffering Gaian. Earth is abiding, we're just a flash.

Course maybe my focus is more the earth element, but that's what I get.

my 2 cents

Michael

Hey Michael,

Yeah I feel the same too- as in earth element.

I was talking more about Earth as a being/sort of living organisam and everything on her in her including us humans etc..as part of her,coexisting together.Larger picture scenario and not a shallow sentimental :Oh poor Gaia!blah .

But deep turn over and understanding of where one stands in a bit larger scheme of life.

So in the same way child can start learning whilst growing up that s/he cant go and wee-wee in the living room,I belive we have potential to learn skills that fit the larger view of how things work.

Most of us dont hence all the disasters.

Just explaining my perspective on assuming the responsability for ones actions and trying to take closer look at everything.

Hahahaha!

I'm in that music video. Blue swing bike, big black Jedi robe, 3-d sunglasses...

The footage they squandered makes me weep for what could have been epic, instead of the crap they made it.

Hey Michael,

Yeah I feel the same too- as in earth element.

I was talking more about Earth as a being/sort of living organisam and everything on her in her including us humans etc..as part of her,coexisting together.Larger picture scenario and not a shallow sentimental :Oh poor Gaia!blah .

But deep turn over and understanding of where one stands in a bit larger scheme of life.

So in the same way child can start learning whilst growing up that s/he cant go and wee-wee in the living room,I belive we have potential to learn skills that fit the larger view of how things work.

Most of us dont hence all the disasters.

Just explaining my perspective on assuming the responsability for ones actions and trying to take closer look at everything.

It seems like we are mosquitos, drilling into the non-renewable life blood of the planet for power rather than using sun and wind power gathering technology on a much larger scale. Maybe the Earth will swat the majority of us off? Time tells all.