Sign in to follow this  
suninmyeyes

sleeping time /dream practise

So feet or toes would not work? :lol:

I am not sure Castaneda didn't make that up about the hands but millions seem to use it after he wrote about it.

I don't. Could, but don't see the need.

I still maintain that raising the energy body vibration is the single most critical aspect of this (and probably coincides with your "heart").

I think what happens without this higher vibration is that most people find themselves in lower astral levels. Can be entertaining but full of disembodied liars. Only when a person has actually raised their energy body vibration can they easily jump past this non-sense.

I really wouldn't know Ya Mu since our qigong grandmaster taugt us tofocus on the hands and heart.

Only later in Darkness Retreat at Tao Garden was I told by some teachers that Castaneda used a method likethis.

I do like sacredness.

I adore my toes

But you know the heart IS kind of special.

So feet or toes would not work? :lol:

I am not sure Castaneda didn't make that up about the hands but millions seem to use it after he wrote about it.

I don't. Could, but don't see the need.

I still maintain that raising the energy body vibration is the single most critical aspect of this (and probably coincides with your "heart").

I think what happens without this higher vibration is that most people find themselves in lower astral levels. Can be entertaining but full of disembodied liars. Only when a person has actually raised their energy body vibration can they easily jump past this non-sense.

I really wouldn't know Ya Mu since our qigong grandmaster taugt us tofocus on the hands and heart.

Only later in Darkness Retreat at Tao Garden was I told by some teachers that Castaneda used a method likethis.

I do like sacredness.

I adore my toes

But you know the heart IS kind of special.

This is very interesting my current partner took video of me holding my arms in various positions during sleep that I am not consciously aware of but she took video. I am doing these brushing movements up and down my arms and along all these spiral lines up my neck and head. She says I will hold either arm up for long periods holding the universe and will mould and wrap and entertwine my way through her casual movements in bed. While I am sleepng I seem to dream futre and past but between is this vibration field awareness that is navagatable I am not aware of her but in the vibratoru realm it feels significant to continuously keep the pressures in the ma moving. Other times she says I'm dead like norly stirring no matter what.

Any person on this thread that has experenced the slingshot effect when being 'rubber banded' back to reality, has the future potential to not only enter vibratory stAte but also pass through that state to the mind realm, this is the

Lland of Taoist sage brush teaching.

Rainbow Vein- I know Ya Mu says it is not in the book...but it's in the book. Sometimes in the words, but mostly in the spaces. Read again in a meditative state and ask your Higher Self for instruction.

PS. I am playing with M's words slightly as he is correct; it is impossible to describe in the book,...but not impossible to experience. Keep going, and blessings on your path. :)

It is a good book.

Sign in to follow this