Blue Dragon

The Kunlun Story

Hello :)

Been over 3 years of practice of Kunlun. I still love the system and consider it as a great gift in my life. It's such a simple and effortless path but never suprises me how powerful it is. Just keep letting go and smiling!

• Like 4

Been over 3 years of practice of Kunlun. I still love the system and consider it as a great gift in my life. It's such a simple and effortless path but never suprises me how powerful it is. Just keep letting go and smiling!

WOW!

hey Cam. it's been FOREVER! :lol: good to hear from you again, brother. i know a lot of people have wondered what you've been up to lately.

WOW!

hey Cam. it's been FOREVER! :lol: good to hear from you again, brother. i know a lot of people have wondered what you've been up to lately.

Is this the Cameron who went to Korea? Or am I thinking of someone else.....? :unsure:

That's me :)

Still enjoying myself in South Korea. I have become quite an avid hiker here and hike Korean mountains almost every weekend. I think spending time out in nature along with whatever qigong or meditation practice your doing is really important.

So yeah, I am still a Kunlun practitioner. But I don't really like to say what's the right path for anyone else. You just try different things out and see what works for you. I had a life changing experience from my very first time meeting Max and that path continues to unfold on it's own. Jenny is great too. And of course Kan from Japan if your interested in Kunlun and ever have a chance to see him do it!

I don't have anything else to say here just wanted to add my small part.

Cam

• Like 2

CAMERON! WOOOOOOT!!!!

*jumping up and down*

:D

sean

• Like 1

I think spending time out in nature along with whatever qigong or meditation practice your doing is really important.

Yes. I agree with this 100%. I spend time out in nature every day. It's wonderful.

That's me :)

Still enjoying myself in South Korea. I have become quite an avid hiker here and hike Korean mountains almost every weekend. I think spending time out in nature along with whatever qigong or meditation practice your doing is really important.

So yeah, I am still a Kunlun practitioner. But I don't really like to say what's the right path for anyone else. You just try different things out and see what works for you. I had a life changing experience from my very first time meeting Max and that path continues to unfold on it's own. Jenny is great too. And of course Kan from Japan if your interested in Kunlun and ever have a chance to see him do it!

I don't have anything else to say here just wanted to add my small part.

Cam

Cam!!! Glad to see you are doing well, brother!!! :D

• Like 1