Mushi

Just dealing...

I walk down a street. I fall into a deep hole. It takes me a long time to climb out onto the street again.

I walk down the street. I fall into the hole. I climb out onto the street again.

I walk down the street. I see the hole but I fall in anyway. I get scared and climb out again.

I walk down the street. I fall into the hole and keep falling and falling and falling until all that's left is nothing... the nothing strips away everything off me.

I walk down the street. I am the street. I am the hole. I am all streets and all holes. I am all streets and all holes and I am all non-streets and non-holes.

I am.

Nice integration of the basic premise into a higher level view - those who can truly experience it are fortunate indeed.

Nice integration of the basic premise into a higher level view - those who can truly experience it are fortunate indeed.

:)

Luckily we all have this fortune - we just prefer the familiarity of the street most times :lol:

:)

Luckily we all have this fortune - we just prefer the familiarity of the street most times :lol:

I relate to the hole pretty well.

Peace & Love!