Sign in to follow this  
Ian

Dirk Oellibrandt Quote

"And the more I acted like I did know, the more it brought me even further away from home. I tried hard, but I could not find it. Of course not! Because there is nothing to find. You can either be it or leave it. Are you willing to surrender to what you can't know? Because that's the truth. You can become a living expression of the core being again, radiating its perfection in the space of the human reality.

But when that happens, are you Ok with the fact that it's the most ordinary thing on earth? Because it doesn't contain anything to get, to give or to take. Or do you want to join the herd of people that is meditating to get to that particular place. Good luck. What will you do if you find this place, or state, tonight? You would probably have a new obstacle.

Just like you received life, it will disappear from your body one day. Despites all scientific, religious and spiritual theories. This life doesn't come from some place. But from the stillness that you can be NOW.

When we start to realize that we will never be able to grasp this (meaning realizing that the ego needs to be left out of the initiation room), we often want to give it up. Many of us, get ill, or even die. Others start to look for kicks that give them a strong body/emotional experience. But its all just a delay. We all drop back inside the body space and feel the quality of our realized state. Art of life is to be in the deep stillness of the being, and allowing its constant process of being birthed through the body. Conclusion: I can say, after 10 years of teaching, I realize that nothing really valuable has changed. Hahaha!"

Hope it helps,

Ian

the guy is a freak...

remembering his shorter words last week as he had me very roughly twisted and crushed on the floor. i was gaging for breath, caughing, gasping with his elbow trying to visit the center of the earth via back of my chest.

only said then "you're gonna have to breathe sometime". no doubt.

:-)

Edited by Jeremiah

the guy is a freak...

remembering his shorter words last week as he had me very roughly twisted and crushed on the floor. i was gaging for breath, caughing, gasping with his elbow trying to visit the center of the earth via back of my chest.

only said then "you're gonna have to breathe sometime". no doubt.

:-)

I was in a similar situation, he supervising. The person administering my agony was concerned about how much I was sweating and screaming and asked Dirk if I needed a break.

The answer, deadpan: "He's had a break for twenty years. He needs a towel."

I was in a similar situation, he supervising. The person administering my agony was concerned about how much I was sweating and screaming and asked Dirk if I needed a break.

The answer, deadpan: "He's had a break for twenty years. He needs a towel."

What do they do to you? And Why? :blink:

I resonate...they abducted me too (just kidding) well, they were working on me and found some powerful charge in my chest/ribs as I started making funny lauphing-type noises, yet uncomfortable, in a way, and then the teacher came over to me and started working on me with crazy energy, I was like hyperventilating and making noises like a wildman. I heard one girl scream louder than I hever heard a scream in my life at one point during the intro workshop! At one time, in the room we were in, there was like 5-10 people releasing so much emotional drainage that it sounded literaly like the excorcist!!! People were going crazy, dude! Funny thing is that this stuff seems to work, right? How do you guys feel after getting worked on?

I felt really open after my 5-10 minute treatment by Dirk's teacher, on my chest, like I just had a lot of karma purified...weight off my shoulders, born again, like feeling I had entered a new dimension, my heart felt so open...too bad I didnt go to sleep right after that incident to assimilate changes, but instead ate some meat! Whoa, 4 dim bodywork is like no other healing/bodywork in the planet, maybe, well, that we know of? Its so advanced, assimilating just about every type of therapy...thinking about this really makes me want to do the 1st year trainging. Anyone here going to that? I might just get a massage therapy degree and then return to dirk's school at the 3rd year level, Id guess I could make over $100 per session healing people with this stuff, its crazy!!!!!!

Dirk's methods are really just being present and working in the moment without any notion of what "should" happen or what a "treatment" might look like. It's often like a ballet when he works with someone, very gracefull and fluid. Sometimes very gently, sometimes, well he goes with what the moment is asking...

There's nothing complicated with what he does and that simplicty is very powerful.

I'm not a bodyworker per say either but no one seems to complain when i work with them. If you feel called to this i'd highly reccomend you take even a small workshop with Dirk, there is not any good way to describe it, but maybe ill try sometime.

He does a week a Dao Mtn. in the summer too.

qi :-)

I know that Barry Spendlove practices with the 4 dim ppl - so I might contact him for a session...

Do get in touch with him, if you haven't already.

He's one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.

(Doesn't mean it won't hurt, mind....) :D

I don't know if he does treatments in a commercial sorta way yet, but he should be able to work something out with you.

Also I think there's gonna be a couple more introductory courses for the 4-d in Uk in April and June. Not Dirk himself, but opportunities to be brutalised without a big commitment...

Sign in to follow this