Sign in to follow this  
3bob

Forgiveness

I sure am glad I didn't get deleted in that flurry!!!

I didn't even get to see what was said. :(

I forgive y'all!

Peace & Love!

I sure am glad I didn't get deleted in that flurry!!!

I didn't even get to see what was said. :(

I forgive y'all!

Peace & Love!

:unsure::lol: same here, and if the post is deleted why does a trace remain?

:unsure::lol: same here, and if the post is deleted why does a trace remain?

I think that has something to do with the data base and the way it stores posts.

Forgiveness is easy on the internet. We can just delete anything offensive and pretend it never happened.

Peace & Love!

I think that has something to do with the data base and the way it stores posts.

Forgiveness is easy on the internet. We can just delete anything offensive and pretend it never happened.

Peace & Love!

...although everything that has ever happened, is happening and will happen is here existing all together under the One, which is why it is called The One.

...although everything that has ever happened, is happening and will happen is here existing all together under the One, which is why it is called The One.

Hehehe. Yep, you caught me. Everything that has ever happened is history. Can't change history. The 'now' is the only thing that matters - the past is gone and the future isn't here yet.

We can deal only with the 'now'. If we want change we have to change now. Waiting for tomorrow doesn't change anything.

Peace & Love!

Hehehe. Yep, you caught me. Everything that has ever happened is history. Can't change history. The 'now' is the only thing that matters - the past is gone and the future isn't here yet.

We can deal only with the 'now'. If we want change we have to change now. Waiting for tomorrow doesn't change anything.

Peace & Love!

The big bang is happening right now, the big crunch is happening right now and everything in between is happening right now - if our perspective is big enough right now.

I like mountain standard time but pacific standard time would be ok, while eastern standard time has always been a little to crowded for me. Only my localized mind and body limit me to one zone at a time.

I like mountain standard time but pacific standard time would be ok, while eastern standard time has always been a little to crowded for me. Only my localized mind and body limit me to one zone at a time.

I'm at Eastern Standard and it normally takes me about a month to get all the clocks changed when we go back and forth to Daylight Savings time. One year I didn't change any of them and nothing drastic happened.

Peace & Love!

Sign in to follow this