Sign in to follow this  
SarahMoriko

Lao Tzu, proof he existed?

From that link:

He would teach them that the world comes into existence simultaneously with the appearance of the `I' –thought and that it ceases to exist when the `I' –thought is absent. This theory is known as drishti-srishti, or simultaneous creation, and it says, in effect, that the world which appears to an ajnani is a product of the mind that perceives it, and that in the absence of that mind it ceases to exist.

So true, words full of wisdom. Just look at any baby's eyes...their eyes still processing the surroundings according to the I-thought.

Deep cave meditations in isolation are a good means of temporarily liberating the meditator from the samsaric web and lead them to a higher state of consciousness.

edited: typo.

Edited by durkhrod chogori

I found a painting of Siva smoking Pot then smoking Datura.

they're or were considered the Queen and King counterpart

of the plant spirit realm.

There is always and apple leaf of the original stock of apple tree

like from Solomons garden. It's taken as a symbol, but I think not.

There are three aspects of each path or form. Father/mother/child etc.

There are also three electrochemical in the natural world that correspond to

and stimulate production of the three elixer and or refining of the elixer/wood element.

Not saying these do this. I think Siva was using the apple leaf as a toxin to increase life force

and hold the gate open so the datura would not kill him till he go to the good stuff and smoked his bowl..

The middle way is always formed by a connect of complimentary opposite. It some time has a physical form like a molecule that binds two other together, or father-son-mother, earth-moon-sun. In the microcosm it is a force that binds ions. There are only three element in the alchemy

rolleyes.gif I agree with this - the trinity.

Sign in to follow this