Sign in to follow this  
longwutao龍悟道

konichiwa ni hao namasta and if you must hello i`m new

konichiwa ni hao namasta and if you must hello i`m new so this my introduction. i am a Buddhist with strong taoist leanings and a practitioner of chi gong, currently informal but will soon be starting formal training. i joined this forum to try and learn more about taoism and discuss chinese medicine and martial arts. one last thing as you may already have figured out my writen gramer sucks

konichiwa ni hao namasta and if you must hello i`m new so this my introduction. i am a Buddhist with strong taoist leanings and a practitioner of chi gong, currently informal but will soon be starting formal training. i joined this forum to try and learn more about taoism and discuss chinese medicine and martial arts. one last thing as you may already have figured out my writen gramer sucks

:D Konichiwa! If you ever want help with editing and improving your written grammar into English please let me know. i am new here too. i have experience as a teacher's assistant for a university here in the U.S. and worked with students from all over the world that were studying here. What i did and do is on a voluntary basis...it is simply an aspect of enjoyment for me. And while i once was an avid martial arts practitioner, back in the day, i now am studying qigong and will be studying tai chi as well after a very long absence from any form of martial arts training due to putting energy elsewhere (raising two daughters...attending university...etc.). By the way...love the dragon!!! Beautiful!

*oh...regarding the i instead of I that is where 'i' find self to be, for now...just in case any reader might be wondering*

Here you go -- watch this videos and you'll save a lot of time:

http://www.springforestqigong.com/testimonials.htm

Sign in to follow this