Sign in to follow this  
Franko760

Hello

Hello everyone, i just stumbled across this website. I havent been studying Taoism for very long, but i can say im very interested in it. I have read a couple books on taoism and was hoping to learn more. I have read The Tao of Pooh, and the Te of Piglet by Benjamin Hoff, and may i say they were very enjoyable. My name is Francisco but my friends call me Franko. If anyone would like to show me the opportunities of this website, i would be very appreciative. :)

Hi Franko,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

All I can suggest is that you read some of the threads and join in whatever interests you. There will always be someone willing to talk with you.

Peace & Love!

peace and enjoy!

http://www.springforestqigong.com/testimonials.htm

Hello everyone, i just stumbled across this website. I havent been studying Taoism for very long, but i can say im very interested in it. I have read a couple books on taoism and was hoping to learn more. I have read The Tao of Pooh, and the Te of Piglet by Benjamin Hoff, and may i say they were very enjoyable. My name is Francisco but my friends call me Franko. If anyone would like to show me the opportunities of this website, i would be very appreciative. :)

Sign in to follow this