Sign in to follow this  
glooper23

Video of master using his chi

just bought it on amazon for $10.00 - can't beat that !

Ah...it may be on you-tube! Or parts of it...yeah, parts of it are on you-tube if memory serves. All the people private messaging me... it isn't mo-pai yin chi. Yet yin chi is connected with the other side in chinese systems.

Russian guy's video was translated for the most part-go back through the threads, perform a search. I have the wuji dvd qi-gung,bought it before spring forest and all the rest.With the exception of flying phe. by Terry Dunn,which I never used. Multiple posters have complimented his system so I've dragged it out again...so we'll see.The wuji dvd is jam packed with a lot of data sets for qi gung and too think I got it from Borders.Therer's a method for absorbing yin chi from the ground on the dvd.

This is different from the DVD that I bought from Master Duan in Beijing. He has 'cut the blanket' with wuji productions for reasons that have to do about not respecting the teacher. They are, according to his words from his mouth to my ear, are no longer authorized to teach his wuji qigong style. Having said that I don't know what this wuji prod is about. I imagine, unless you are into the really finer details of practice and lineage, it won't make much difference.

This is different from the DVD that I bought from Master Duan in Beijing. He has 'cut the blanket' with wuji productions for reasons that have to do about not respecting the teacher. They are, according to his words from his mouth to my ear, are no longer authorized to teach his wuji qigong style. Having said that I don't know what this wuji prod is about. I imagine, unless you are into the really finer details of practice and lineage, it won't make much difference.

Just for clarity's sake other masters are mentioned in the dvd also tunia,plus some shaolin exercises-more than what I expected.

Sign in to follow this