Spirit Ape

The use of Nut meg by Mystics?

Guest winpro07

not nutmeg, but the hull of the fruit that the seed comes from is a powerful hallucinogen.

ecstasy was first derived from nutmeg, and later from mace. Nutmeg(seed) is very toxic and you have to consume too much for it to be safely used. It's an empathogen.

Edited by winpro07

not nutmeg, but the hull of the fruit that the seed comes from is a powerful hallucinogen.

ecstasy was first derived from nutmeg, and later from mace. Nutmeg(seed) is very toxic and you have to consume too much for it to be safely used. It's an empathogen.

Not to mention it tastes terrible. You would have to eat more then a seed (3 should be mild trip) I'm sure but I bet know one here could chew one without being sick. I have done the nutmeg thing way back. Once you are buzzing it lasts a very long time. It's not a nice experience at all. The chem from nutmeg is myristicin I believe. If you really want to fuck yourself up mix with an MAO inhibitor - you will die. Back in the day I was a crazy mofo... lol. I remember practically burning down a friend's kitchen trying to make LSD out of morning glory seeds... We had no petroleum ether so I tried to use turp.. lol (I was 15.. what can I say).

Mystics used it for scrying and divination.... I think Saliva is a better choice if you into that.

Edited by Biff

Does anyone know what the mystics used with nut meg to contact the spiit world?

Ape

Sorry just re-read you Q. So here is a recipie...

http://www.earthwitchery.com/scry.html

You would use nutmeg in a preparation to attract the elemental force earth (or fire when mixed with other stuff). It is not needed for scrying. You can just use a mirror and incense. They use it to amplify the effectiveness though.