zen-bear

Hello

Greetings everyone,

I've been practicing Chinese martial, yogic, and healing arts for about 37 years now, published some very successful DVD's starting in 1990 and recently was encouraged by another member to join this site to contribute to some of the Forum discussions that have arisen around some of the arts that I practice and teach.

So here I am. My name is Terry Dunn. and my website is www.taichimania.com. but I'll use zen-bear as my screen name for most intents and purposes.

Hi Zen-bear,

Welcome!

May you enjoy your time here.

Yes, please share. The more information available to the members the better decisions they can make regarding their own journey.

Peace & Love!

Zen-Bear Terry,

Welcome!

Glad to have you here and that you're interested in participating~sharing in our sometimes raucous forum. :) I've been aware of your good products for some years.

You're welcome to link to your mentioned products within any of your posts: simply highlight the written text and click the "world w/ link" icon at the top of the editor and it'll prompt you to enter the web address and will create the html for you. I also suggest that you put a link to your website in your "signature" (which will show up at the bottom of all of your posts). Go up to "my controls" at the top of TTB's page, then under "Personal Profile" choose "Edit Signature". We allow self-promotion as long as it's somewhat balanced by participation in actual dialog.

kind regards,

Trunk

Greetings everyone,

I've been practicing Chinese martial, yogic, and healing arts for about 37 years now, published some very successful DVD's starting in 1990 and recently was encouraged by another member to join this site to contribute to some of the Forum discussions that have arisen around some of the arts that I practice and teach.

So here I am. My name is Terry Dunn. and my website is www.taichimania.com. but I'll use zen-bear as my screen name for most intents and purposes.

Zen-Bear Terry,

Welcome!

Glad to have you here and that you're interested in participating~sharing in our sometimes raucous forum. :) I've been aware of your good products for some years.

You're welcome to link to your mentioned products within any of your posts: simply highlight the written text and click the "world w/ link" icon at the top of the editor and it'll prompt you to enter the web address and will create the html for you. I also suggest that you put a link to your website in your "signature" (which will show up at the bottom of all of your posts). Go up to "my controls" at the top of TTB's page, then under "Personal Profile" choose "Edit Signature". We allow self-promotion as long as it's somewhat balanced by participation in actual dialog.

kind regards,

Trunk

Hello Trunk,

Thanks for the warm welcome and thank you for the info on linking up my products within my future postings. 'Will do it when it's relevant. Thanks also for the instructions on linking my website with my "signature". I'll get on that.

Best Regards,

Terry