Sign in to follow this  
NeiChuan

Pain around Rib cage/Liver

check out deeply if you are relaxed in lower abdomen area,are you clenching muscels somwhere whilst in lotus.and how is your alighment.introspect deeply.

if you feel ipain whilst in lotus dont push yourself too much,be gentle and slow.

i meditated in louts on and off some years.and its super beneficial and most helpful.

but last year one day i wasnt paying too much attention and was sitting in full lotus,but little off centre becouse of some pain( also near ribcage) ,feeling very nice and blissful,when energy came down so strong,and my body sort of collapsed.there was a intense jolt as some bones disslocatedand some inner organes damage.

after more then year passed, lots of sufferning and healing and inner work im almost back in shape.

this is not to scare you or anyone else and put you off the practise of full lotus,just to be aware.

i feel its important to acknowledge pains they are signposts.

Hm ya your right. I've been doing things to fix it.. Its gone now.

It was pretty harsh the first few weeks.

thanks, and bye

I never usually get back pain.. But anyway I've been getting on my back! who would've guessed? lol

It basically curves counter clockwise and isen't to deep of a pain.. Anyway a post on Left leg being over right in Full lotus brought attention to me that its done that way to purify the liver/spleen.. I haden't known that before.. But its always been the easiest to do it that way.

The pain is sometimes during full lotus.. It can be pretty annoying.. I figure there linked lol.

Any thoughts?

GOOD SIGN

Anger (and related emotions) is getting pushed out of the liver. If your family disturbs you during meditation, just use mindfulness and don't get angry or frustrated. It'll get you into training mode faster.

Sign in to follow this